US Acoustics CW12D2

Participant count
  • Participants list
Terminology sure has changed lol. Makes sense, thank you. I do like a stitched cone though. I think they look beefy.
i do to it's i liked the looks of ab sub red stitching and ct sounds white stitching glad i gave up on ct though.. pretty much every has those now u wanta see a alright looking sub for cheap look at dark audio (ebay) but they about the same as 20 others out there..

That is a cool looking sub... I think I am going to try that Sundown SA-12 D2 in the Obcon box I have... After I get the AGM battery this weekend. People seem to like Sundown, I'll see what the fuss is all about. I'm off to work.

That is a cool looking sub... I think I am going to try that Sundown SA-12 D2 in the Obcon box I have... After I get the AGM battery this weekend. People seem to like Sundown, I'll see what the fuss is all about. I'm off to work.
Spend the money on a box not a battery.

Spend the money on a box not a battery.
I may build one if the need arises. Being that I already have a box here, I can at least humor myself and see how it does... plus, this box is already paid for. Higher tuning is something I actually prefer on my sub box. As I have said, I listen to metal, rock, some rap and a bunch of other stuff. Most of my music has acoustic drums in it. So I like a box that likes bass from 40, 45ish Hz to 70ish Hz which should cover all but the most exotic sizes of kick drums. I can usually EQ the snap of the beater on the mids so it blends with the kick drum from the sub. Sounds so sweet when they mix like they are supposed to.

There is more to a box then tuning frequency. You would gain in every aspect with a custom box.
I know. However, things may be slowed down for a month or two. A co-worker is considering selling me his second car. It is a `08 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe. If this happens then I will be doing a complete build as I have been looking for a 2 door car with rear deck speakers I can remove completely. It is a maroon colored car with black leather interior. If he sells it to me, and I think he will, this will be an outstanding platform for an active front stage. The US Acoustic amps will stand out nice in the trunk as they are grey and the trunk is black.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.