Finally a Blutooth speaker that doesnt **** @ss

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
VERY flat response from this speaker and it also has a built in 5 band EQ to adjust to the listening environment too. Pretty fking loud as well. Dedicated pair of mid, tweets with actual crossover network and dedicated 6inch sub as well. I've heard jbl, bose, beats harmon kardon and they all sounded like pure garbage to me either a U shape curve or no bass and peaky upper mid. Not to mention its fking loud and doesnt distort at high volumes or have speaker breakup. You can also get two of them to link for stereo mode or dual mono. Aiwa Knocked the ball out of the park with this BT speaker. Only setback is, soundstage *****(its there though but extremely narrow) but i'm being overly nitpicky since 99% of bluetooth speakers dont have soundstage.

Had to use a non copyright audio track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMnV_kSBi5Qhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMnV_kSBi5Q

Picture of someone else taking the grills off

35268580_2077320108977189_1141773079471456256_n.pn%20%20g

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.