Subs not working

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey fellow audio heads I need some help, long story short I hit a curb and my subs went out. I took my head unit out to look at it and I noticed my control wire was out, I put it back in but smoke came out of my head unit wiring . Looks like the fuse on my unit is blown but I'm not sure because my capacitor still turns on just sporadic when it feels like it wants to cut on. Much help needed, it's a pioneer head unit BTW and Jl audio speakers but can't get sound out of them aka bass

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Figured it out. For some reason my rca cables would work in everything but the new head unit. I quickly tried a spare set, and that fixed the problem.
The issue may be the sub box, not the equipment. If you got them prefabricated, chances are you got the wrong size an tuning.
Everyone I found the problem it's the RCA cables, I had my electrician mate have a look and he pulled one of the cords halfway out and the subs...
If there is an OEM subwoofer, wire the NVX input to the wires that go to that sub. Then use the NVX RCA outputs to the amp RCA input.
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About this thread

Officialwhistle

Officialwhistle
College Station, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe