Item(s) for Sale:

15" mk2 Adire Brahma. 8/10 for a 10 year old classic sub. 1.9 ohm on each coil. 300+shipping[ATTACH=CONFIG]26557577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26557578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26557577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26557578[/ATTACH]

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thats a mk1 motor

Your pictures need to include username and date per forum rules.

giphy.gif

Your pictures need to include username and date per forum rules.

No it doesn't, I think the rules have changed, at least it appears that way, and when we attempt to assist them, they become argumentative, how rude. GLWS nonetheless.

2013 Cadillac SRX Performance package

Cadillac CUE Entertainment System

10 speaker Bose premium

Incriminator Audio IA20.1

Stereo Integrity HST12MKII

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

Did this sell?

Deck: Pioneer 6900UB

Highs: Pioneer TS-D1730C, Focal OEM Mids (Clarion NX-3410)

Sub Stage: None (Sony ES XM-6001GXD)

Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA, Ciaonzo

Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree, Souldrop

Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now