Yardsale.

dont buy anything.....

i need time to go look it over and see what i want first!

jk

dont hesitate to buy off yardsale. just remember you may need a recone. i got 4 x18's and all of them worked great, 2 sa 12's (one with broken basket spoke but still is playing as is) 4 sa8's 3 needed recones, 1 x8 only played it free air and all was good, and a Zv1 motor and basket that i reconed.

great prices and great products

also you may need to wait a couple weeks to get your item. sometimes they are quick and like 3 days, sometimes they get backed up and its a while.

also sometimes tracking doesnt get sent or blocked by spam filter so dont flip out if you dont get a tracking number.

anything you buy factor in the cost for a recone and you'll be happy

sundown makes great drivers, period. the cost and competition are the only things that prevents a lot of people from using them

Got 2 x v2 12s from there last year. Only thing I could find was some of the white foam from packaging rubbed off onto the magnet boot.

2 Ev3 10's from this year and both are working great. One had a slight voice coil tick but it's not audible in my setup. I would and will buy yardsale stuff again.

Bought my X 15 from there. Just a lot of excess glue around the spider. Otherwise, it's in perfect condition.

ofFBvyu.jpg

Keep in mind: the yardsale is a gamble/hit & miss. 90% of people who buy from there have had plenty of success rates. Most of the time it's cosmetic flaws, tick at high volume, smear on the bottom of magnet, scratch on the basket, etc. Jacob is very picky when it comes to his products looking 100% perfect when people buy/order brand new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from