anyone know how much this amp would do at 4 ohms to 2 subs?

Are you wiring them seperately? You can wire each sub to 4 ohms. Both subs to 2 ohms, 8 ohms or .5 ohms.
wait you can wire them separately? i thought 2 2ohm subs can only wire to 4 ohms or .5?

thread here just the other day said guys run those .5 ohm no problems just set gain low (u need 0 ga wire and 2nd battery etc for that kinda power is all).. maybe u could even get 2 smaller 1ohm stable amps run 1 per sub at 1ohm., not all that much cheaper and may not be depending on what u get (and matching gains on both can bet tricky) but u could even get 2 ppi ion 1000's, they test at like 950rms each they pretty cheap (only 1 i could find fast u can see them for $119 sometimes) https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Precision-Power-iON-i1000-1-1000-Watt-Mono-Small-Compact-Subwoofer-Amplifier/182013762602?hash=item2a60dd9c2a:g:NcQAAOSwJb9Ws~1l

Last edited by a moderator:
thread here just the other day said guys run those .5 ohm no problems just set gain low (u need 0 ga wire and 2nd battery etc for that kinda power is all).. what subs are they? maybe u could even get 2 smaller 1ohm stable amps run 1 per sub at 1ohm., not all that much cheaper and may not be depending on what u get (and matching gains on both can bet tricky) but u could even get 2 ppi ion 1000's, they test at like 950rms each they pretty cheap (only 1 i could find fast u can see them for $119 sometimes) https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Precision-Power-iON-i1000-1-1000-Watt-Mono-Small-Compact-Subwoofer-Amplifier/182013762602?hash=item2a60dd9c2a:g:NcQAAOSwJb9Ws~1l
You don't actually read a digest a thread before you type do you... lol, he already said the Subs are Dual 2 ohm PSI Platform 2's... And those PPI Ions do 770 clean like the Soundstream PN1.1000D I tested. Better amps out there for the money...

At 2 ohms you could get a Taramps HD3000... (Shizzon is selling them for $190, but likely will sell out this weekend).

You don't actually read a digest a thread before you type do you... lol, he already said the Subs are Dual 2 ohm PSI Platform 2's... And those PPI Ions do 770 clean like the Soundstream PN1.1000D I tested. Better amps out there for the money...
At 2 ohms you could get a Taramps HD3000... (Shizzon is selling them for $190, but likely will sell out this weekend).
Also there are other amps besides the SQ I would look at for .5... I believe Wolfram and Brutal Sounds warranty for .5 ohms. The BS 2.1 is $349

i saw what subs he had don't get why u getting on me about it.. i thought the ion 1k did more if not i'll forget those.. yeah taramps good way to go he pm'ed me prices on some amps good deals (u should test 1300alpard)..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.