Crescendo Audio BC3500d Beastly Amp!!

Item(s) for Sale:

Bc3500d puts out big numbers

Item(s) Description/Condition: 6 months old some surface scratches and dings from install. Comes with all original packaging bass knob and manual.

Price:

$725 shipped CONUSA View attachment 26557550View attachment 26557551View attachment 26557552

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That’s not what it says...
Ok. I have bought, and sold on this site dude. If you want to sell your item, they are going to want to you to have a pic with your user name, with the date that the sale was initiated, with the item that you have for sell, it only helps to prove that you have it in your actual possession. Look at my feedback score, I am just trying to help out dude, again glws.

Last edited by a moderator:
Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Just put the piece of paper with the username and date on the amp and take a pic. Great amp though i owned one years ago. Price is a little steep so expect some lower offers. GLWS!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Phased

Phased
Grand Rapids Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
TheFiverMan