2500rms?

Wolfram W-3000, Orion XTR2500.1Dz, Skar Skv2-2500.1d, Taramps HD3000 if you want to go brazilian, the MD1800.1 also will give you 2500W

Close to 2500W, but on the "Budget Side", you have the Soundqubed S1-2250, Skar RP2000.1D,

Wolfram W-3000, Orion XTR2500.1Dz, Skar Skv2-2500.1d, Taramps HD3000 if you want to go brazilian, the MD1800.1 also will give you 2500W
Close to 2500W, but on the "Budget Side", you have the Soundqubed S1-2250, Skar RP2000.1D,
Well thats certainly helpful. Thank you.

Whats the story with Brazilian? Something sketchy about them?

Loving my Orion XTR2500.1D, thing is brutal and sounds fantastic.

Orion XTR2500.1Dz
bigblank, I've been noticing the "z" on the end of that. Any idea what the revision is between the D and Dz, if any? Have any gut shots of yours? I have the earlier D model.

Well thats certainly helpful. Thank you.
Whats the story with Brazilian? Something sketchy about them?
Build quality and reliability. I've had good luck with the couple I've used. I wouldn't buy one without a good warranty.

Thought Orion was just a higher end Boss? Or maybe that's a rumor I made up in my head
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
oh god.. no orion xtr are strong af they just aren't efficient, 2500 does like 3k.. if u have the $ get the wolfram 3k., if u don't want to put out more $ than u have to and don't care about name brand that skar 2k does like 2400., guy here has 2 on 2 RE sxx 12's in 4th order had some peeps jump out of his car., so must be pretty loud..

Thought Orion was just a higher end Boss? Or maybe that's a rumor I made up in my head
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
I think they're Italian designs now? Not positive about that.
Strong, though. Dynamic and current hungry so keep that in mind. Check out the dyno from BigDWiz and pause it when he shows the sheet with all the power figures and corresponding ohm loads. In particular, look at the numbers he got for .8 ohm. Not the numbers it will do all day but dynamic is still an important figure if you're a person who listens to music and not always running the amplifier at full tilt. Anyone who always runs full tilt is not enjoying the benefits of headroom or efficiency.

Loving my Orion XTR2500.1D, thing is brutal and sounds fantastic.
bigblank, I've been noticing the "z" on the end of that. Any idea what the revision is between the D and Dz, if any? Have any gut shots of yours? I have the earlier D model.
The Dz all seem to have birth sheets up near 3K, The circuit board looks the same... Not sure what changes were made. I recently sold mine... kind of regret it already, but there are so many amps I want to try in my truck I figured might as well

I think they're Italian designs now? Not positive about that.
Strong, though. Dynamic and current hungry so keep that in mind. Check out the dyno from BigDWiz and pause it when he shows the sheet with all the power figures and corresponding ohm loads. In particular, look at the numbers he got for .8 ohm. Not the numbers it will do all day but dynamic is still an important figure if you're a person who listens to music and not always running the amplifier at full tilt. Anyone who always runs full tilt is not enjoying the benefits of headroom or efficiency.

Not Italian designed no lol, They are made in Korea (XTR and HCCA), it's their own design. Crazy powerful amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from