• Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: One pair of FI N.7 speakers and Seas Neo Aluminum Tweeters

Item(s) Description/Condition: All drivers are in great condition. I really enjoyed this setups running off of a PPI P900.4 crossed over at 3.15kHz. As of right this second they are all installed behind panels in my car. The second someone shows interest I will pull them out for pictures.

Price: Mids $125 shipped. Tweeters $60 shipped or $175 for all

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures: in progress

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How did the Fi’s compare to the Anarchy’s?
I've used previous Adire 6.5 woofer clones like this and I will say that the neo motor is a little friendlier for mounting, particularly in kicks. I'd expect very similar performance.

I never completed the install with the anarchy so I can't sat. They have strong midbass with an excellent midrange up to 3.15khz where I had then crossed. They remind me a lot of the old ascendant audio poly mids

Sent from my H1711 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...