BOOMINGRANDPA

1OHM here i come!!! it'll be installed in an hour

yes i checked surround.. glued well this time., he just forgot to sign it but looks great.. uxiQ2Di.jpg knznxZH.jpg 3LMswSq.jpg

Scene from Half Baked at the record shop when a customer is trying to trade in a record:

Ryan: I'll give you $4

Customer: $4 dollars for a used Kenny Loggins record? But he signed it himself.

Ryan: Ok I'll give you $3

Why would you want a signature anyways? Its a fake name...

honestly the gold ink on the black cone looks cool.. guess i could get one and write something else on it lol.. what u mean his name ain't frank? lol

Scene from Half Baked at the record shop when a customer is trying to trade in a record:

Ryan: I'll give you $4

Customer: $4 dollars for a used Kenny Loggins record? But he signed it himself.

Ryan: Ok I'll give you $3

yeah customizing anything to your taste can bite u in the a*s on resale i guess..

Those leads will be slappin like my hand on big booty sloots.

lol good eye. I'm laughing because now he'll get lead slap like we all experienced back in the day and couldn't figure out what it was lol He'll wonder what that noise is now....

lol good eye. I'm laughing because now he'll get lead slap like we all experienced back in the day and couldn't figure out what it was lol He'll wonder what that noise is now....

they don't do that.. idk y peeps think they do.. u think popwar would have 8 behind his head if they did? it sounds great not slap no loose surround set right at clean 1k.. once the suspension breaks in it'll be considerably louder as last one was but this is about that loud now..

Ehh Ill never buy another product from "frank" again. Still wonder why he stays away from telling who he really is.

Ehh Ill never buy another product from "frank" again. Still wonder why he stays away from telling who he really is.

what problem did u have? sub?

I hate when people do a slot port and cut out the port vs cutting everything but the top and bot the same height. Looks ghetto af imo.

Nothing but love here for your setup OP... even with your slappy leads, shiny visible fasteners and carpet remnant under the port... wow... ANOTHER thread about your stuff?... ought to amplify your highs now man... I'm sure you'll be happy at 1 ohm. Now I'll prepare for even more threads.

what problem did u have? sub?

The way i got treated with customer service was horrible. Plus i cant trust a owner that wont use their real name.

The way i got treated with customer service was horrible. Plus i cant trust a owner that wont use their real name.

yeah i was told to glue my surround last time.. wasn't happy but it's alot of sub for $150.. as far as name he's not from here so maybe his real name is long as he7l

if he didn't sign it he didn't check to see if that ***** was glued either lol, i woulda requested he sign that ho with glue

I hate when people do a slot port and cut out the port vs cutting everything but the top and bot the same height. Looks ghetto af imo.

Its like an eye sore lol. OP why are you so stuck on this crappy brand? Especially the problems you've had. Let an owner of the company tell me to fix something they messed up on and they will never get another dollar from me. SO much better brands out here that actually care about their customers and stand behind products 110%

i have a feeling there are quite few "product pushers" or reps from these crap companies on this forum and other forums(SMD for sure)...some of them you wouldnt even suspect. easy marketing and advertising

Its like an eye sore lol. OP why are you so stuck on this crappy brand? Especially the problems you've had. Let an owner of the company tell me to fix something they messed up on and they will never get another dollar from me. SO much better brands out here that actually care about their customers and stand behind products 110%

1st time i've had anyone say anything about my port and now everyone on it and i don't see a problem.. as far as fu look at the sub man other subs in the $150 price range are like rf p3 sq, hdS3.1 the fu is much more sub for the $.. i wanted sq but 6 peeps here said they don't play below 38hz scared me off., also as i said popwar and others have fu subs have no problems new one is perfect.. if it hadn't gone on sale right as i sold mine i woulda got idq, xfl or 2 alpine s 12's wanted 2 but then i'd have to get another box, easier to stick with 1 and 750 was on sale.. i had given up on fu end of last year and darth got one and sorta talked me into it, cause his sounded so good., now he's got his wolfram and he's not even here much.. he's on fb though.. i don't see why peeps hating on fu so much, few glue issues even sundown, sq and others have had that problem..

SA over fu all day :naughty:

idk man.. also they more $, could get xfl cheaper.. peeps on here all the time wanting something louder because SA isn't.. i did see a old video showed 1 being loud in box with big port but i'd have to see side by side review wit meter to believe that..

1st time i've had anyone say anything about my port and now everyone on it and i don't see a problem.. as far as fu look at the sub man other subs in the $150 price range are like rf p3 sq, hdS3.1 the fu is much more sub for the $.. i wanted sq but 6 peeps here said they don't play below 38hz scared me off., also as i said popwar and others have fu subs have no problems new one is perfect.. if it hadn't gone on sale right as i sold mine i woulda got idq, xfl or 2 alpine s 12's wanted 2 but then i'd have to get another box, easier to stick with 1 and 750 was on sale.. i had given up on fu end of last year and darth got one and sorta talked me into it, cause his sounded so good., now he's got his wolfram and he's not even here much.. he's on fb though.. i don't see why peeps hating on fu so much, few glue issues even sundown, sq and others have had that problem..

I am genuinely curious.... what specs are you comparing that would make the FU750 12 "much more sub for the $" than the HDS3.1?

I am genuinely curious.... what specs are you comparing that would make the FU750 12 "much more sub for the $" than the HDS3.1?

look at the basket and magnet man.. higher db, lower mms + fu plays deeper and peeps can run tons of power to the fu where as peeps say hds get smelly at 1200.. i wish peeps here had said hds sounds great get one but everyone except 1 guy here said don't get sq not worth the $, stamped basket and won't play much below 38hz..

look at the basket and magnet man.. higher db, lower mms + fu plays deeper and peeps can run tons of power to the fu where as peeps say hds get smelly at 1200.. i wish peeps here had said hds sounds great get one but everyone except 1 guy here said don't get sq not worth the $, stamped basket and won't play much below 38hz..

well d@mn it, I just picked up 2 HDS3.1 12's lol. I will test them out and see how they sound. I've got 2,400 watts to throw at them so it should be interesting.