1OHM here i come!!! it'll be installed in an hour

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
yes i checked surround.. glued well this time., he just forgot to sign it but looks great..
uxiQ2Di.jpg
knznxZH.jpg
3LMswSq.jpg

Scene from Half Baked at the record shop when a customer is trying to trade in a record:

Ryan: I'll give you $4

Customer: $4 dollars for a used Kenny Loggins record? But he signed it himself.

Ryan: Ok I'll give you $3

Why would you want a signature anyways? Its a fake name...
honestly the gold ink on the black cone looks cool.. guess i could get one and write something else on it lol.. what u mean his name ain't frank? lol

Scene from Half Baked at the record shop when a customer is trying to trade in a record:Ryan: I'll give you $4

Customer: $4 dollars for a used Kenny Loggins record? But he signed it himself.

Ryan: Ok I'll give you $3
yeah customizing anything to your taste can bite u in the a*s on resale i guess..

Those leads will be slappin like my hand on big booty sloots.
lol good eye. I'm laughing because now he'll get lead slap like we all experienced back in the day and couldn't figure out what it was lol He'll wonder what that noise is now....

lol good eye. I'm laughing because now he'll get lead slap like we all experienced back in the day and couldn't figure out what it was lol He'll wonder what that noise is now....
they don't do that.. idk y peeps think they do.. u think popwar would have 8 behind his head if they did? it sounds great not slap no loose surround set right at clean 1k.. once the suspension breaks in it'll be considerably louder as last one was but this is about that loud now..

Nothing but love here for your setup OP... even with your slappy leads, shiny visible fasteners and carpet remnant under the port... wow... ANOTHER thread about your stuff?... ought to amplify your highs now man... I'm sure you'll be happy at 1 ohm. Now I'll prepare for even more threads.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.