BOOMINGRANDPA

1OHM here i come!!! it'll be installed in an hour

yes i checked surround.. glued well this time., he just forgot to sign it but looks great.. uxiQ2Di.jpg knznxZH.jpg 3LMswSq.jpg

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Why would you want a signature anyways? Its a fake name...

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Scene from Half Baked at the record shop when a customer is trying to trade in a record:

Ryan: I'll give you $4

Customer: $4 dollars for a used Kenny Loggins record? But he signed it himself.

Ryan: Ok I'll give you $3

giphy.gif

Why would you want a signature anyways? Its a fake name...

honestly the gold ink on the black cone looks cool.. guess i could get one and write something else on it lol.. what u mean his name ain't frank? lol

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Scene from Half Baked at the record shop when a customer is trying to trade in a record:

Ryan: I'll give you $4

Customer: $4 dollars for a used Kenny Loggins record? But he signed it himself.

Ryan: Ok I'll give you $3

yeah customizing anything to your taste can bite u in the a*s on resale i guess..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Those leads will be slappin like my hand on big booty sloots.

giphy.gif

Those leads will be slappin like my hand on big booty sloots.

lol good eye. I'm laughing because now he'll get lead slap like we all experienced back in the day and couldn't figure out what it was lol He'll wonder what that noise is now....

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

lol good eye. I'm laughing because now he'll get lead slap like we all experienced back in the day and couldn't figure out what it was lol He'll wonder what that noise is now....

they don't do that.. idk y peeps think they do.. u think popwar would have 8 behind his head if they did? it sounds great not slap no loose surround set right at clean 1k.. once the suspension breaks in it'll be considerably louder as last one was but this is about that loud now..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

drVMmhC.jpg

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Ehh Ill never buy another product from "frank" again. Still wonder why he stays away from telling who he really is.

Refs-Skip01, Jmanjr, goodie, DubbDesigns, joem1cha3l, Kawasaki STX-R, audiobahnuser18, djhn9, Jeeper09, cityboy21, sporty_drew, FLOSSINON24S, wong05tsx, thaster, Acizzle423, soloXgt, mobeious, Cloak559, ldyzlvudis06, pickup1

Ehh Ill never buy another product from "frank" again. Still wonder why he stays away from telling who he really is.

what problem did u have? sub?

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

I hate when people do a slot port and cut out the port vs cutting everything but the top and bot the same height. Looks ghetto af imo.

giphy.gif

being able to see all the screws adds to the look as well

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial jbl s3 10 1.0 @ 32 hz amp Rf t1000x5ab.

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine 163 hu. Amp infinity k4 infinity k600  type s 12 2.5 @ 34hz or 1.55 @ 36 hz  2 8 " eminence woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

Nothing but love here for your setup OP... even with your slappy leads, shiny visible fasteners and carpet remnant under the port... wow... ANOTHER thread about your stuff?... ought to amplify your highs now man... I'm sure you'll be happy at 1 ohm. Now I'll prepare for even more threads.

JVC KD-X350BTS, Sundown Sa-15 33.5hz 3.8ft3 ported, Synergy 3K@ 2 ohm, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ... or...

JVC KD-X350BTS, Kicker S10L72 1.75ft3 ported, Synergy 3K @ 1 ohm, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ...

what problem did u have? sub?

The way i got treated with customer service was horrible. Plus i cant trust a owner that wont use their real name.

Refs-Skip01, Jmanjr, goodie, DubbDesigns, joem1cha3l, Kawasaki STX-R, audiobahnuser18, djhn9, Jeeper09, cityboy21, sporty_drew, FLOSSINON24S, wong05tsx, thaster, Acizzle423, soloXgt, mobeious, Cloak559, ldyzlvudis06, pickup1

The way i got treated with customer service was horrible. Plus i cant trust a owner that wont use their real name.

yeah i was told to glue my surround last time.. wasn't happy but it's alot of sub for $150.. as far as name he's not from here so maybe his real name is long as he7l

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

if he didn't sign it he didn't check to see if that ***** was glued either lol, i woulda requested he sign that ho with glue

I hate when people do a slot port and cut out the port vs cutting everything but the top and bot the same height. Looks ghetto af imo.

Its like an eye sore lol. OP why are you so stuck on this crappy brand? Especially the problems you've had. Let an owner of the company tell me to fix something they messed up on and they will never get another dollar from me. SO much better brands out here that actually care about their customers and stand behind products 110%

i have a feeling there are quite few "product pushers" or reps from these crap companies on this forum and other forums(SMD for sure)...some of them you wouldnt even suspect. easy marketing and advertising

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee 

HU : Alpine ilx-207

Tweets : Morel Tempo Ultra ( A pillars)

Midrange/midbass : morel tempo ultra 6x9's (front doors)

shitty kicker 6.5 (rear fill)

Amp : Zapco ST-6X SQ

Sub : Fi SSD 12" in 2.25cuft tuned to 33HZ

Sub Amp : DC Audio 1.2K

Its like an eye sore lol. OP why are you so stuck on this crappy brand? Especially the problems you've had. Let an owner of the company tell me to fix something they messed up on and they will never get another dollar from me. SO much better brands out here that actually care about their customers and stand behind products 110%

1st time i've had anyone say anything about my port and now everyone on it and i don't see a problem.. as far as fu look at the sub man other subs in the $150 price range are like rf p3 sq, hdS3.1 the fu is much more sub for the $.. i wanted sq but 6 peeps here said they don't play below 38hz scared me off., also as i said popwar and others have fu subs have no problems new one is perfect.. if it hadn't gone on sale right as i sold mine i woulda got idq, xfl or 2 alpine s 12's wanted 2 but then i'd have to get another box, easier to stick with 1 and 750 was on sale.. i had given up on fu end of last year and darth got one and sorta talked me into it, cause his sounded so good., now he's got his wolfram and he's not even here much.. he's on fb though.. i don't see why peeps hating on fu so much, few glue issues even sundown, sq and others have had that problem..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now