20% eBay today only

Hertz Mafia

FEATHER RUFFLER
Michigan
Code pickdadsgift and get 20%... you can only use it once so if u want a few items add them to your cart and do one checkout. Can’t buy them separately because you can only use the coupon 1 time which I found out when I went to buy a second item lol... still 20% is a pretty good deal

I ended using the code, got another battery for my test bench and a new battery for my truck. Can't beat saving $100. Love the ebay Coupons

omg i was waiting for this for weeks now i ordered my sub already, of course woulda had to get another one.. da*n ya'll can get RE S E X 12 D2 FOR $140 that's a freakin' deal

So the 20% off is a limit of 500 bucks because max discount is 100$. still pretty badazz. Got myself a badazz BT speaker that has midrange, tweeters,on a crossover network and a 6 inch dedicated sub, new amp for tweeters and subwoofer repair parts for random subs i have that need refoams so i can resell for profit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.