Soundqubed vs Synergy

SCIVIC94
10+ year member

if it isnt broke,modify
Made a purchase from an online retailer of a NVX JAD800.4 and 1200.1. 1200.1 was not in stock and according to sonixelectronics will not be again except in form of a refurb units. Jad line is under retooling and may not be the same as older chassis. so my order will not be completed. I was Trying to get a Soundqubed S4-100 and s1-1250 through them but all they carrry is the q4-90 and q1-1200.2.

the sales rep tried suggesting the Synergy efa 100.4 and efa 1k. never heard of synergy and not really finding a whole lot of reveiws. what are peoples opinions on the synergy amps? Soundqubed seems to have quite a bit of support and the new"S" seems to be a little lower in price compared to the "Q"line.

I'm pleased with my EFA 3K... great seller communication and it's seemingly powerful and efficient. I've only had a lg case GM alt paired with a group 75 lead-acid and never have had voltage problems yet. It's at 2 ohm but rated at over 2k at that load... so I expected SOME drop... but so far nothing. Good power too.

[quote name='SCIVIC94']tried shooting you a pm. your in box is mighty full.[/QUOTE]
well crap idk they had a cheap line.. @shredder2 just got a synergy amp i think, see what he thinks.. u shoulda got the sq amps on their site huh?

Haven't seen a dyno yet and this is all I got to go by...

gEcnMz.jpg

Pretty good power for sure, I had 2 CAB's strapped at 1 ohm that got a lil' rowdy. Now even at 2 ohm I believe it's hi 140's currently with that 4th I'm currently using... maybe a 150...

I was goin' to meter the thing and lost all oil on the freeway... just did a radiator, oil line clips are a "B"... now I need mains and rod bearings...

So d*mn hot here at this time of year I'm bein' lazy/not really wanting to get started as I'm probably gonna try to do em' in car (half azz)... but the knock isn't TOO bad yet. The rods should be easy and I believe the mains can be rolled in-out... I hope

Haven't seen a dyno yet and this is all I got to go by...
gEcnMz.jpg

Pretty good power for sure, I had 2 CAB's strapped at 1 ohm that got a lil' rowdy. Now even at 2 ohm I believe it's hi 140's currently with that 4th I'm currently using... maybe a 150...

I was goin' to meter the thing and lost all oil on the freeway... just did a radiator, oil line clips are a "B"... now I need mains and rod bearings...

So d*mn hot here at this time of year I'm bein' lazy/not really wanting to get started as I'm probably gonna try to do em' in car (half azz)... but the knock isn't TOO bad yet. The rods should be easy and I believe the mains can be rolled in-out... I hope
but your amp is the efa model? if so sounds like it very good for the $

Made a purchase from an online retailer of a NVX JAD800.4 and 1200.1. 1200.1 was not in stock and according to sonixelectronics will not be again except in form of a refurb units. Jad line is under retooling and may not be the same as older chassis. so my order will not be completed. I was Trying to get a Soundqubed S4-100 and s1-1250 through them but all they carrry is the q4-90 and q1-1200.2.the sales rep tried suggesting the Synergy efa 100.4 and efa 1k. never heard of synergy and not really finding a whole lot of reveiws. what are peoples opinions on the synergy amps? Soundqubed seems to have quite a bit of support and the new"S" seems to be a little lower in price compared to the "Q"line.
idk where u looking but ssa sells them some of the other models have reviews anyway.. shredder seems very happy with his at 2ohm so should be good Amps - SHOP BY BRAND - Synergy Audio - SSA STORE

Made a purchase from an online retailer of a NVX JAD800.4 and 1200.1. 1200.1 was not in stock and according to sonixelectronics will not be again except in form of a refurb units. Jad line is under retooling and may not be the same as older chassis. so my order will not be completed. I was Trying to get a Soundqubed S4-100 and s1-1250 through them but all they carrry is the q4-90 and q1-1200.2.the sales rep tried suggesting the Synergy efa 100.4 and efa 1k. never heard of synergy and not really finding a whole lot of reveiws. what are peoples opinions on the synergy amps? Soundqubed seems to have quite a bit of support and the new"S" seems to be a little lower in price compared to the "Q"line.
i'd take synergy over soundqubed.

For what it's worth, the Synergy EFA 2K appears to be the same circuit board as a Audiopipe APMI-2000... So they are pretty bold at pricing it at $329... As for the 3K I have not seen that board before.... But at 449...... You can get a Korean made 3k for that with the Wolfram W-3000.... Hell that's almost $100 more than you can pick up a Orion XTR2500.1Dz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.