Need to identify Subwoofer (Help Guys)

Participant count
  • Participant list

GT9900

London
Hello. How much Watts and RMS he is can have?

I want to calculate the "Box" size.

15 Inch:

GdoeYM6.jpg

e3duu5K.jpg

i06RcW5.jpg

Old audiobahn?
Dont think so but I could be wrong. Ive had quite a few of the heavy USA made subs and the magnets had vent holes like a wire mesh type screen, and terminals were directly off the leads attatched to side of basket

That has to be one of those brands that are all the same. That's a very unique frame. I'd bet those are identical except for color.
Yeah, I would agree. Try and find box recommendations/specs for these subs and compare and use as a basis for yours if they are similar.

Dont think so but I could be wrong. Ive had quite a few of the heavy USA made subs and the magnets had vent holes like a wire mesh type screen, and terminals were directly off the leads attatched to side of basket
Ur right ...the cones look like the old 1200q's, thats why i thought AB. Thought maybe they made one without the mesh.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.