Getting ready...Wolfram audio

This is what I came up with huh?... ought to do ok in a Durango

qCKa1n.jpg

Definitely. Have a few able-bodied people to help. I made my wife pick one of the subs up earlier today. She was like ..Why? Why do you need those?
Good deal. I generally do a lot by myself. Luckly able too most of the time.LOL Cause honey I needs them..LOL. It makes me happy. If Im happy your happy of which means we are both happy:santa:

He is getting amps and subs in batches. I ordered my 4 channel over a month ago. It is from the first batch. I had him hold it until my other 3k came in and ship together. The 3k came in around 2 weeks ago. FedEx had a shipping mishap on the 125.4 but found it after a couple of days.

There are quite a few 125s out there from the first batch. I think they are now the same as the 4500s, due in sometime in July.

He is getting amps and subs in batches. I ordered my 4 channel over a month ago. It is from the first batch. I had him hold it until my other 3k came in and ship together. The 3k came in around 2 weeks ago. FedEx had a shipping mishap on the 125.4 but found it after a couple of days.
There are quite a few 125s out there from the first batch. I think they are now the same as the 4500s, due in sometime in July.
Ahhh I see. I wasn't calling you out or anything but have been talking to him on FB about 2 amps I wanna get and the 4 ch ones are def out of stock, as you said until next month sometime. Def tuned in in your build tho. Lmk how you like that 4 ch amp...I'm already seeing plenty of positives about the 3000.1 amps.....and continuing to see happy customers.

Colin has been great to deal with thus far.

My alt should be in early this week. That is the last physical component I am waiting on. Then on to the most elusive piece, time . With a wife, 3 kids and a Jon with very heavy travel requirements, Free time is hard to come by. If I cannot get it done by June 20 it will probably be last July.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.