Sign in to follow this  
dacheatham

Getting ready...Wolfram audio

Will be starting on a build soon.

2011 Durango, 370a CES alternator, 3x Odyssey 2150 batteries, Wolfram 125.4 on Sundown NeoPro 6.5s and tweeters. And 2x Wolfram 3000.1 on 2 Wolfram AU15s. Box was designed by Shredder.

Hopefully I get to start on it in the next week or two.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26557523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26557524[/ATTACH]

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

This is what I came up with huh?... ought to do ok in a Durango

qCKa1n.jpg

JVC KD-X350BTS, Sundown Sa-15 33.5hz 3.8ft3 ported, Synergy 3K@ 2 ohm, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ... or...

JVC KD-X350BTS, Kicker S10L72 1.75ft3 ported, Synergy 3K @ 1 ohm, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ...

Yes sir!

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

You got plenty of supply it looks like? Should do well. Dont rush it. Take your time and do it right.Nice!

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

This is what I came up with huh?... ought to do ok in a Durango

qCKa1n.jpg

BEAST!!Hopefully you have help getting that joker in there and subs mounted..LOL

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Definitely. Have a few able-bodied people to help. I made my wife pick one of the subs up earlier today. She was like ..Why? Why do you need those?

Definitely. Have a few able-bodied people to help. I made my wife pick one of the subs up earlier today. She was like ..Why? Why do you need those?

Good deal. I generally do a lot by myself. Luckly able too most of the time.LOL Cause honey I needs them..LOL. It makes me happy. If Im happy your happy of which means we are both happy:santa:

My wife asked the same question when she saw my hst12mkll.

2013 Cadillac SRX Performance package

Cadillac CUE Entertainment System

10 speaker Bose premium

Incriminator Audio IA20.1

Stereo Integrity HST12MKII

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

Do you have the 4 ch amp?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Those look identical to ampere 3.0 subs, copper coils?

Team Bang Hard Ohio Chapter

2013 Subaru Legacy B-Pillar

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

2 Crossfire 2000.4s with Ampere JM1 Dsp

3 SINGER 270's + MI Solar 115ah 18v + 16.5ah 12v x2

Do you have the 4 ch amp?

It should be here on Tuesday.

It should be here on Tuesday.

That's interesting...Colin Buckeye said they won't get any in until next month sometime.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

He is getting amps and subs in batches. I ordered my 4 channel over a month ago. It is from the first batch. I had him hold it until my other 3k came in and ship together. The 3k came in around 2 weeks ago. FedEx had a shipping mishap on the 125.4 but found it after a couple of days.

There are quite a few 125s out there from the first batch. I think they are now the same as the 4500s, due in sometime in July.

He is getting amps and subs in batches. I ordered my 4 channel over a month ago. It is from the first batch. I had him hold it until my other 3k came in and ship together. The 3k came in around 2 weeks ago. FedEx had a shipping mishap on the 125.4 but found it after a couple of days.

There are quite a few 125s out there from the first batch. I think they are now the same as the 4500s, due in sometime in July.

Ahhh I see. I wasn't calling you out or anything but have been talking to him on FB about 2 amps I wanna get and the 4 ch ones are def out of stock, as you said until next month sometime. Def tuned in in your build tho. Lmk how you like that 4 ch amp...I'm already seeing plenty of positives about the 3000.1 amps.....and continuing to see happy customers.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Colin has been great to deal with thus far.

My alt should be in early this week. That is the last physical component I am waiting on. Then on to the most elusive piece, time . With a wife, 3 kids and a Jon with very heavy travel requirements, Free time is hard to come by. If I cannot get it done by June 20 it will probably be last July.

I hear ya on the family thing. I have 2 kids myself, a wife to help support, and a mortgage with it and the joy of paying bills. So buying car audio is hard to come by with said things....but managed to find a way to get myself some new amps, finally, after having the same ones for 4-5 years in a row. Time for a change up. Took me a few years to get new subs lol.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Yep. This is my first big build in a long time. I sold my mustang to fund it. My wife is more forgiving with money than time. With her being a teacher and out for the summer she seems to think I should spend every free minute with her. I am gone 22 days over the next 5 weeks with my job so she is really squeezing my balls about iit where I allot my home time.

@shredder2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26557542[/ATTACH]

[quote name='dacheatham']@shredder2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26557542[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
holy crap thats nice.. is the gray just paint? looks like metal

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

It’s paint. He did the grey to match the vehicle and the amps. The white stripe was in case we inverted the subs.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this