Magnet Width: 8.375"

Cutout Diameter: 12.000"

Mounting Depth: 10.25"

Weight: 59lb

Total Height: 10.5"

Displacement: .12 ft³

Outside Diameter: 13.500"

1200/1500Wrms

Item(s) Description/Condition: New, never hooked up. Couple small scratches on the bottom of the motor from being taken out of the box.

Price: $250 picked up. Not shipping this thing at this time, sorry.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: pickup only near Williamsburg, VA

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I’ll buy it if you’ll ship it!!
I’ll think about it but the cost of shipping subs has just gotten ridiculous which is why I wasn’t gonna bother. I did a quick check on fedex to a random zip in Mobile and it’s like $63.

Dam. Your like 2 1/2 hours from me. Ever get closer to MD or northern VA
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don’t usually but I am driving up to Philly in about 2 weeks so I’ll be passing through. Maybe we can figure something out on my way up or back if I still have it and you’re still interested.

I’ll think about it but the cost of shipping subs has just gotten ridiculous which is why I wasn’t gonna bother. I did a quick check on fedex to a random zip in Mobile and it’s like $63.
+250 still seems like a very fair price. You could probably get half that out of the melt value of the steel in that huge arse top plate. GLWS

Always wanted to try one of these.

I don't blame you for not wanting to ship, just a day ago it was $77 to ship a TC9 12" to Cali from Wisconsin.

Always wanted to try one of these.
I don't blame you for not wanting to ship, just a day ago it was $77 to ship a TC9 12" to Cali from Wisconsin.
That’s stupid and those are probably only about half the weight of this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...