XxAndreaxX

Taramps Brazilian Style Mess

yes, fixed LPF at 80hz was given, I forgot to read, because almost every amp out there, inclusive wallmart 50$ 2 channel amp has variable LPF.

but It was my fault so I was going to keep it anyways.

However, fixed subsonic filter at 40hz was not given, and that made me freak out. It does make sense, because in Brasil, they don't care about go lower than 40hz. they use to peak at 80-125hz, cheap bass and lots of headache. but I did not know that either.

Its because they are smart and at least have a head unit that has an adjustable low pass filter where you can adjust the slope as well compared to a sh*tty amp dial with a fixed slope. Nobody uses the amp filters nowadays man.

This literally is a whole thread about you whining and trashing a company when its your own d*mn fault 100% for not reading anything.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Dude is fucking retarded. Look at all his previous post.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

what do you know, turns out its not that brazilian amps ****! apparently its easier to bash an amp than admit your own mistakes

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

this saturday, I've been at the playa for some party, and I could hear my brazilian friend's "sub" going Woooooo from 1mile away.

to find him I only had to follow that disturbing frequency. everyone around him was praying him to stop that **** even the truckers around there, came to look what was going on. I went to his amp and turned the frequency back to 40hz. and he told me: No! its not ment to play that low. its a Superwofer!

Ok, so I learned, brazilians do not have subwoofers, they have superwofer, and they are ment to play around 100hz and full range.

Then you need TO ONLY LISTEN AND FOLLOW us.

Fanatics Bass Audio is from Brazil and has been proven to be one of the loudest subwoofer companies in the world and we are coming for the rest of the records soon!

The loudest spl recorded is from brazil.

We are the king of SPL in every way shape and form and we import it into the USA.

Fanatics Bass Audio is from Brazil and has been proven to be one of the loudest subwoofer companies in the world and we are coming for the rest of the records soon!

We are the king of SPL in every way shape and form and we import it into the USA.

but why do you do that, to set up everything at higher frequency??? It only causes headache. For shure its louder, but its a mess. and put everything at full range is even more messy. even a bolivian guy that was there, was asking to shut off the "superwofer"

but why do you do that, to set up everything at higher frequency??? It only causes headache. For shure its louder, but its a mess. and put everything at full range is even more messy. even a bolivian guy that was there, was asking to shut off the "superwofer"

you are beyond stupid sir.

Team Bang Hard Ohio Chapter

2013 Subaru Legacy B-Pillar

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

2 Crossfire 2000.4s with Ampere JM1 Dsp

3 SINGER 270's + MI Solar 115ah 18v + 16.5ah 12v x2

We are subwoofer company. Not woofer company only.

you are fucking retarded and the people in your area are fucking retarded. Subwoofers play subsonic frequencies whatever you and your ghetto ass people play are not the normal shit in brazil, they do proper setups there, not this ghetto ass bullshit you motherfkers in spain do. Literally All i hear is people in your area doing that. Not actually in brazil. You've never been to brazil or even seen their car audio scene so shut the fuck up you dumbass racist piece of shit.

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

you are fucking retarded and the people in your area are fucking retarded. Subwoofers play subsonic frequencies whatever you and your ghetto ass people play are not the normal shit in brazil, they do proper setups there, not this ghetto ass bullshit you motherfkers in spain do. Literally All i hear is people in your area doing that. Not actually in brazil. You've never been to brazil or even seen their car audio scene so shut the fuck up you dumbass racist piece of shit.

not racist at all bro. my best friend is brazilian, and I hate his car audio setup. never been in brazil, but he comes from brazil and he knows how the car audio setups are. lots of brazil car audio shop here, they do their own style, and I don't like it. might be loud, but its headache for me.

not racist at all bro. my best friend is brazilian, and I hate his car audio setup. never been in brazil, but he comes from brazil and he knows how the car audio setups are. lots of brazil car audio shop here, they do their own style, and I don't like it. might be loud, but its headache for me.

I'm not racist either, my best friend is black.

Seriously though, it's time for you to stop posting. You're making a fool out of yourself.

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Sigh...........................................

2006 Mini Cooper S

Head unit. Pioneer PRS-80

Sub. 2 DD 9515- 8 cube @38

Amp. FSD 3800

Battery. XS in factory location & Limitless 40AH

Best of 151.5 so far.

It's not the true style at all and they are a p*ss poor representation of what the car audio scene is really like in brazil which is the same as america, lowz and hair tricks. Not this 100hz garbage you keep bringing up. Your friend sounds like he just hanged out with the garbage setups crew that everyone else at the meet laughs at.

Imagine 1000 ice cream trucks all in some shitbox car. My only tapout to date.

Oh man i can't stop laughing at that. That is what it is like down there in B land? I sorry but still laughing. What a sound. I guess a Hi Res sound system is out of the question? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Absolute garbage. They hook everything up to the same amp with no crossovers or anything, maybe an inline capacitor or two. All mono signal which means a giant sh*tty mess of sound. They think all they need is some cheapo clarion eq to help the sound but its literally beyond saving. These ppl deserve to go deaf

Still laughing

this saturday, I've been at the playa for some party, and I could hear my brazilian friend's "sub" going Woooooo from 1mile away.

to find him I only had to follow that disturbing frequency. everyone around him was praying him to stop that **** even the truckers around there, came to look what was going on. I went to his amp and turned the frequency back to 40hz. and he told me: No! its not ment to play that low. its a Superwofer!

Ok, so I learned, brazilians do not have subwoofers, they have superwofer, and they are ment to play around 100hz and full range.

Oh stop it , your killing me with laughter. Superwoofer oh man that to to funny.

Oh NO!!!! hurry Trump and build that wall and keep out that sound.

Are you retarded? Four different replies within twenty minutes of each other on a post that finally died.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Oh NO!!!! hurry Trump and build that wall and keep out that sound.

usually senior member means knowledgable and at least semi respected, you sir defy logic, if trump builds that wall i just hope im on a different side than you.

Team Bang Hard Ohio Chapter

2013 Subaru Legacy B-Pillar

4 Crossfire v4 18s

4 Crossfire 4k's

2 Crossfire 2000.4s with Ampere JM1 Dsp

3 SINGER 270's + MI Solar 115ah 18v + 16.5ah 12v x2

It's not the true style at all and they are a p*ss poor representation of what the car audio scene is really like in brazil which is the same as america, lowz and hair tricks. Not this 100hz garbage you keep bringing up. Your friend sounds like he just hanged out with the garbage setups crew that everyone else at the meet laughs at.

Not sure what goes on out west but in the northeast literally every Brazilian I have seen at a car show has the horn/super-tweeter/PA midrange with no crossovers setup. The fact that this is a stereotype is a good indication that this is a common theme. Nobody is denying guys like Dante or Shocker-Hall, but the exceptions prove the rule.

usually senior member means knowledgable and at least semi respected, you sir defy logic, if trump builds that wall i just hope im on a different side than you.

Womp womp.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now