Taramps Brazilian Style Mess

XxAndreaxX

spain
hello, I recieved today my taramps 800.1, means 800RMS 1 cannel at 2ohm.

Very compact size, and rated over 800RMS. so far so good.

Now I get why people complain about brazilian style.

These people do not give a ***** about SQ.

You have a Gain regulator, you have a LPF-FRF-HPF switch, you have a bass boost and you have a HPF regulator.

Now, why on earth you need full range or even HPF on a mono cannel???????

And now the worst part, you can regulate HPF (which is completely useless outside Brazil), but you can't regulate LPF!!!!!!! Its fixed at freakin 80hz, you even have a bass boost for full range which is again totally useless on 1channel amp.

Brazilian style means make lots of noise and **** totally on SQ, even if the Amp is really good though. now I'm forced to buy an external eq which pisses me off.

hello, I recieved today my taramps 800.1, means 800RMS 1 cannel at 2ohm.
Very compact size, and rated over 800RMS. so far so good.

Now I get why people complain about brazilian style.

These people do not give a ***** about SQ.

You have a Gain regulator, you have a LPF-FRF-HPF switch, you have a bass boost and you have a HPF regulator.

Now, why on earth you need full range or even HPF on a mono cannel???????

And now the worst part, you can regulate HPF (which is completely useless outside Brazil), but you can't regulate LPF!!!!!!! Its fixed at freakin 80hz, you even have a bass boost for full range which is again totally useless on 1channel amp.

Brazilian style means make lots of noise and **** totally on SQ, even if the Amp is really good though. now I'm forced to buy an external eq which pisses me off.
you do know that a subsonic filter is the same as an HPF right? The amp was made for either subwoofer drivers or midbass drivers and meant to have two in use so you can achieve stereo seperation, if using only one, its relegated to being only a subwoofer amp.

lol. Only T series I had from Taramps was the T20.2kw. But had two of the TS800.4s. They were fantastic little amps.

They are full range because people want to run them on mid range speakers. I ran my DSP1600, DSP3000, and HD3000 for my 4 10" mids in my doors.

Don't think anyone ever mentioned anything about them being SQ amps. But I noticed zero difference from Korean to Brazilian amps on my subwoofers, mids, tweeters, or horns.

the problem here, is that in brazil, most people run their "subs" at full range. they run everything at full range. I say this, because my brazilian friend does that too. they love distorsion and make as much noise as possible.

so they don't even need LPF and freq regulation

If you are using it for subs 80hz lpf is a great spot

If you want good sq you need some kind of signal processing any way you look at it

If you are using it for subs 80hz lpf is a great spotIf you want good sq you need some kind of signal processing any way you look at it
I was all about that 80hz XO point. Until I got a woofer that can play higher without being localized. I got the Q at 120 now and it does mid bass a pair of 6.5s never will.

Now, why on earth you need full range or even HPF on a mono cannel??????? .
So that you can run 10 10" midranges 12 super tweeters, and 16 horns in the trunk of your car. Be thankful you don't have much experience with this.

the problem here, is that in brazil, most people run their "subs" at full range. they run everything at full range. I say this, because my brazilian friend does that too. they love distorsion and make as much noise as possible.so they don't even need LPF and freq regulation
Ok, so you do understand what they do with these in Brazil.

Take it for what it is, super cheap power in a tiny footprint. If you want .00X percent distortion, flat response from 20-20K shop elsewhere. If you're using it for sub duty you should have enough crossover options on your head unit to get by

the problem here, is that in brazil, most people run their "subs" at full range. they run everything at full range. I say this, because my brazilian friend does that too. they love distorsion and make as much noise as possible.so they don't even need LPF and freq regulation
Not subs, mids.

They use mids for external music and subs for internal music.

We import many brands out of Brazil and know the scene environment well.

Anyone with half a brain would have a head unit with a low pass filter.

i couldnt even begin to imagine what thats like
Absolute garbage. They hook everything up to the same amp with no crossovers or anything, maybe an inline capacitor or two. All mono signal which means a giant sh*tty mess of sound. They think all they need is some cheapo clarion eq to help the sound but its literally beyond saving. These ppl deserve to go deaf

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.