How to tell a fi ssd 12 from a fi q 12

mtx11
10+ year member

Bump Till There Nuttin
How to tell a fi ssd 12 from a fi q 12. I bought a fi 12. Guy said it was a q but wanted to make sure what it was so I know what power to send it and the right ported box and tune. It's dual 2 ohm , has 2 stacked magnets about 1.75 thick Both magnets together and about 7 inches wide.

bEAaFy

cUOUay

d9Dqhd

iaxGNd

ggOvFy

How to tell a fi ssd 12 from a fi q 12. I bought a fi 12. Guy said it was a q but wanted to make sure what it was so I know what power to send it and the right ported box and tune. It's dual 2 ohm , has 2 stacked magnets about 1.75 thick Both magnets together and about 7 inches wide.
ssd has 3 magnets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
Without a photo this is the best I could come up with, note the "physical port length" is at 22.5" and if you measured down the portwall to get...
I had two of the Xtreme 12's and they were dual 4ohm. They read at like 3.5ohm per voice coil which is common.
Glad they stepped up and replaced it! I honestly would have thought it was super petty if they didn’t just swap it out for you still being under...

About this thread

mtx11

10+ year member
Bump Till There Nuttin
mtx11
lehighton , pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date