Chris isnt loud, hes quiet af

Chris McNeeley

Red Light Ear Rapist
finishing things up on the rebuild, figured id post pics as i go, 145 here i come!!!

removed dash and gutted all ac with sawzall, welding steel plates and poles all over the firewall as its my only weak point

0523181711.jpg

total wall thickness all around is 4.5". sides before and after paint

0521182157.jpg

0521182306.jpg

0521182310a.jpg

my **** alt setup, yeah its ok to be jelly

0325181158a.jpg

my custom lithium titanate battery with my diy buss bars

0525181458.jpg

0525182313_HDR.jpg

more to come, to hot out to take more pics, rushing to be done for slam

Did u do a 2x4 frame for the enclosure? I was think of doing that for my 2011 Tahoe build.
yeah but it was tricky as f*ck, angles took forever and each side is fully against the frame and bonded with 8x, its built to the car like a roll cage using every square inch i could get, had over 35 cubes to play with lol

Gramps I built all this in my garage with a drill press and angle grinder, you can do it to don't be a p*ssy
no i realllllyyyyy can't!!! also can't afford them, all i need is 1 270 and a 2nd batt but those would cost more than my entire set up lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.