Just some guts and repaint attempt progress- A2400db

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Power Acoustik has had some decent stuff. This here is the a2400db (2005~), little brother to the a3000db. I couldn't get offers over $100 locally so I'm attempting a repaint due to the fact that i've had it for a decade and quite honestly.. I'm sick of looking at it.

9riuc7.jpg

2v0cpqe.jpg

2ug0v8p.jpg

2nsqid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like battle scars myself.I have a few amps that have been through some BS and in many vehicles and still look like hell and work like day I bought them.as long as they work and perform, I can care less most of the time unless its a show and tell install

I like battle scars myself.I have a few amps that have been through some BS and in many vehicles and still look like hell and work like day I bought them.as long as they work and perform, I can care less most of the time unless its a show and tell install
A lot of people are that way. Nothing wrong with that, I just get a lot of joy from taking anything ugly and making it look better than it was.

Before-

b6xb21.jpg

After-

20tnwyc.jpg

I lied. All done. Cleaned up the excess thermal paste from the board and touched up the side panels before putting it back together. I managed to re-install it without scratching it. That never happens.
Anyways-

23ms9rm.jpg

1zl3w5h.jpg

2962p3t.jpg

vdmmhw.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sleeklsc

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Sleeklsc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from