Amping speakers with factory radio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bdozers

I recently purchased a add on screen link and its adding a lot of distortion and static to my speakers while using bluetooth. The factory headunit puts out 40watts @ 2ohms per channel which is great but the signal is no longer clean.

I want to amp the speakers but am wondering how I should approach it. I was thinking to cut the connection at the rear of the radio into 2 wires and then running my amp to the radio and reusing the factory wiring to the speakers. Is there a better way to approach this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.