WTB: 12 inch Dual 2 ohm subwoofer

I can get an American Bass HD 12 D2 for around $300 shipped on amazon or ebay. Is there a better deal out there? I had a 10 inch American Bass XFL and it smoked in 3 days so I'm a little concerned this won't hold up. Not sure how much better the HD series is than the XFL but I'm leaning away from American Bass if something else catches my eye.

I can get an American Bass HD 12 D2 for around $300 shipped on amazon or ebay. Is there a better deal out there? I had a 10 inch American Bass XFL and it smoked in 3 days so I'm a little concerned this won't hold up. Not sure how much better the HD series is than the XFL but I'm leaning away from American Bass if something else catches my eye.
wow most peeps love the xfl.. if u wait sales are coming, some started already.. every once in a while ebay will have 15% off anything.. have you ever heard of FU CAR audio? this 1200 $259 and 1250 $299 a whole lot of sub for $ the man FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio you can check out some of the builds on fu face book page

The FI BL beefed is gonna run me about $400. It's honestly probably between the American Bass HD and the Sundown. I'm leaning Sundown because you really can't go wrong with any Sundown product.

Blemished FU1500TI-12 is $299. I think this is probably the best sub between the ones I'm looking at.
yeah maybe but so u understand peeps run 1500-1800 to the fu 750 (i just sold mine to get a d2 and they on great sale now) friend ran 1250 on 1600rms for over a yr no problems. popwar on here has 8 750 12's has destroyed his windshield and roof few times.. i love the look of cone on the 1250 but if u have a real strong 2k rms the 1500 should be good..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.