Item(s) for Sale:

6 D2 Soundrive 15's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

3 of them are in great cosmetic and functional shape.

1 has a small puncture in the surround that I repaired and it has a small bit of rust by the vent holes on the motor.

1 has two cracked basket spokes and a small piece missing

1 has 3 cracked spokes and the actual mounding surface is cracked.

All may have a very small hint of rust near vent holes. The sub with the repaired puncture has the worst rust and it is extremely minimal. It's kind of difficult to see in the picture because the back plate is reflective.

They all come with gaskets too.

Price:

$275 each

$500 pair

$1000 for all 6

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in the continental US. Alaska and Hawaii extra. I've shipped a sub to Hawaii before and it's expensive :crap:

Item Pictures:

teB9S9j.jpg

qdlnlPb.jpg

Mtl9JiX.jpg

jIQZouu.jpg

X9tgTDs.jpg

ydPxUbU.jpg

eKWLdgb.jpg

2YoJQY9.jpg

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

Talk Mitch into walling his truck. lol

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

This

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

This

Already talked to him, obviously, lol. He's set on buying another Team sub to match the one he already has and doing a box below the window line. He doesn't want a walled daily driver.

Subs will be shipped in factory box with factory packing material, and insured.

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.

bump

no

This

also no

I don't have the time or money for that **** lol I'd have to rewire my entire back wall and move my amps on the box or in my toolbox

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Just sold 4 of them local.

$200 shipped for the one with the chip out of the basket

$150 shipped for the one with the cracked mounting ring

$300 shipped for both

bump