Central Region Slamology 2018 roll call

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I live in Indy, so I'll be staying at my house, and I'm definitely going. not sure if my truck will be ready in time though, but no matter what I will be there.

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

Couldn’t make it last year so had my wife mark the calendar to go this year.

Turns out her friend is getting married that weekend this year, so I guess I’ll have to try again next year .

I'll most likely be there around noon on Saturday. It's a little less than a 4 hour drive for me so I'll probably just head home Saturday night.
You bringing your truck with the Blaus in it? I’ll be there Saturday to check out the show

We walked around, did meca, sat in the wrong line for an hour and a half lol. I got a sick demo of 30 vfl audio 10s in a clamshell 4th order. Guy said it was at least a 160. We are back at the hotel cooling down. I'm amazed at how many vehicles were trailered in and 3/4 of the people there had walls.

Y'all go check out my buddies at the Orion booth. I had court yesterday and couldn't go
The Orion booth was pretty nice, Kicker was a joke lol, PRVs tower of speakers absolutely screamed and the Brazilian brands had so much loud distorted treble when you were on axis it was awful. That was the first time I went to a show that large with all the vendors and their vans with fold out tower arrays lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.