green draggin

Slamology 2018 roll call

I'm registering the car today, just got the wood for my box. I think we (gf and I) are staying at the Wyngate. Her job was to book the hotel lol.

Edit: gf says our hotel is by the airport.

giphy.gif

I’m debating on taking off work and going. My buddy has a new camper and staying at the camp site right across the street.

I live in Indy, so I'll be staying at my house, and I'm definitely going. not sure if my truck will be ready in time though, but no matter what I will be there.

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

Couldn’t make it last year so had my wife mark the calendar to go this year.

Turns out her friend is getting married that weekend this year, so I guess I’ll have to try again next year . :crying:

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

What org/class are you guys competing in?

giphy.gif

I'm not competing. Just going to check out all the rides and have a good time.

I'll most likely be there around noon on Saturday. It's a little less than a 4 hour drive for me so I'll probably just head home Saturday night.

I'll most likely be there around noon on Saturday. It's a little less than a 4 hour drive for me so I'll probably just head home Saturday night.

You bringing your truck with the Blaus in it? I’ll be there Saturday to check out the show

I was looking out the hotel window last night, pretty sure i saw @green draggin pull up lol, truck looks great at night!

giphy.gif

We walked around, did meca, sat in the wrong line for an hour and a half lol. I got a sick demo of 30 vfl audio 10s in a clamshell 4th order. Guy said it was at least a 160. We are back at the hotel cooling down. I'm amazed at how many vehicles were trailered in and 3/4 of the people there had walls.

giphy.gif

Y'all go check out my buddies at the Orion booth. I had court yesterday and couldn't go :(

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Y'all go check out my buddies at the Orion booth. I had court yesterday and couldn't go :(

The Orion booth was pretty nice, Kicker was a joke lol, PRVs tower of speakers absolutely screamed and the Brazilian brands had so much loud distorted treble when you were on axis it was awful. That was the first time I went to a show that large with all the vendors and their vans with fold out tower arrays lol.

giphy.gif

We walked around, did meca, sat in the wrong line for an hour and a half lol. I got a sick demo of 30 vfl audio 10s in a clamshell 4th order. Guy said it was at least a 160. We are back at the hotel cooling down. I'm amazed at how many vehicles were trailered in and 3/4 of the people there had walls.

I was waiting to get a listen on that one and the guy shut it down right when it would have been my turn. Crazy door and windshield flex on that bad boy.

I was waiting to get a listen on that one and the guy shut it down right when it would have been my turn. Crazy door and windshield flex on that bad boy.

It knocked the wind out of me a few mins in lol i had to tap. I forgot to ask what kind of power he had on those things. He said clamshells are calculated like a 4th order but didn't say much about how the angle affects it. He said he just guessed and it worked well.

giphy.gif

It knocked the wind out of me a few mins in lol i had to tap. I forgot to ask what kind of power he had on those things. He said clamshells are calculated like a 4th order but didn't say much about how the angle affects it. He said he just guessed and it worked well.

Silver caravan wasn’t it? I think I have a pic of his amp rack

Silver caravan wasn’t it? I think I have a pic of his amp rack

Yea we went back today and it was pouring. I think he had at least 2 ab vfl 500.1s back there.

The parking lot is flooded and i was 100% soaked from the knees down after 15mins lol. We didnt bring hoodies or warm clothes so we called it a day.

giphy.gif

Yea we went back today and it was pouring. I think he had at least 2 ab vfl 500.1s back there.

The parking lot is flooded and i was 100% soaked from the knees down after 15mins lol. We didnt bring hoodies or warm clothes so we called it a day.

Yeah I didn’t even try to go today. Looked like it was gonna be ****** out. I just looked at my pics and that guy had two AB VFL 750.1’s

Wow thats a very efficient setup, 2 750.1s is less than 20kw. That thing was crazy loud for that little power. I'm still amazed at how loud that thing was, that was the loudest demo I've ever had. My gf said i was only in there a minute and a half, it felt like twice that long lol.

giphy.gif

Is this the Caravan from Ontario? If so, I heard it from the outside and it was awesome. He shut it down before I could get a chance to demo in it.

Is this the Caravan from Ontario? If so, I heard it from the outside and it was awesome. He shut it down before I could get a chance to demo in it.

Yeah that’s the one. He did the same thing to me. He was banging on it for a while and then they threw a sensor in and metered it real quick and he shut it down before I could sit in it

@Spooney

Not a very good vid, it was pieced together from snapchat lol

[url]https://youtu.be/INOKF_3Acug[/url]

giphy.gif

The Orion booth was pretty nice, Kicker was a joke lol, PRVs tower of speakers absolutely screamed and the Brazilian brands had so much loud distorted treble when you were on axis it was awful. That was the first time I went to a show that large with all the vendors and their vans with fold out tower arrays lol.

How did MMATS Pro Audio booth do?

thkf1mqd.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now