Best dsp

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
I have been been researching dsp and I cannot decide on one. They all have some negative reviews for things like, noise, low output, or spotty bass. Anyone want to recommend one they have used without issues? I just cannot pick one :\ It just for running a stock sub I'm sick of my oem eq need to get a nice flat clean signal into my sub amp.

I have the Fix 86 and it’s awesome. I started out with just the Twk 88 but just couldn’t nail the bass right until I got the fix. I also tried and compared the DSR1 directly with my TwK and I felt the JL TwK is worth the extra money. System it’s in is listed in my signature. The fix 86 also has a basic 10 band graphic EQ for each channel so that alone is better than most HU provide.

I love my Rockford DSR1. The app is sweet and sound has been awesome. I'm still running stock speakers in my SHO.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
what year SHO? one of the new twin turbo monsters? just as long as its not one of the goofy v8 ones is all im concerned about LOLOL

what year SHO? one of the new twin turbo monsters? just as long as its not one of the goofy v8 ones is all im concerned about LOLOL
2014. So the twin turbo. It's sweet. Sorta fast. Comfy. Rides nice. 4wd. Bought it with the 30k Miles a few months ago. I love it.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey there guys. I don’t mean to step all over Cc’s post, but I’m in a similar situation. If I understand correctly this DSP is for someone that’s going to use the factory HU correct? But what if I’m going to use an aftermarket HU? I have a 2016 Toyota tundra DC, and this is what I have so for my build. Minus the DSP and sub AMP. Any Suggestions are appreciated.

Kenwood Excelon DNX694S

Focal K power 165 KRX2 comps

Arc Audio KS 300.4

3 Audiomobile GTS2110 10” subs

Sealed enclosure built by Net Audio.

Sound deadened cab and doors

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.