I have been been researching dsp and I cannot decide on one. They all have some negative reviews for things like, noise, low output, or spotty bass. Anyone want to recommend one they have used without issues? I just cannot pick one :\ It just for running a stock sub I'm sick of my oem eq need to get a nice flat clean signal into my sub amp.

You need input EQ. If you only care about the sub amp all you need is the JL FiX.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

Zapco ST-4X SQ, ST-1000XMii

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Alpine SPX Pro ring radiators

Hertz HV165XL

Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

Yeah but if you don’t plan on getting a full DSP later you will want the 86

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

Zapco ST-4X SQ, ST-1000XMii

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Alpine SPX Pro ring radiators

Hertz HV165XL

Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

I love my Rockford DSR1. The app is sweet and sound has been awesome. I'm still running stock speakers in my SHO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have the Fix 86 and it’s awesome. I started out with just the Twk 88 but just couldn’t nail the bass right until I got the fix. I also tried and compared the DSR1 directly with my TwK and I felt the JL TwK is worth the extra money. System it’s in is listed in my signature. The fix 86 also has a basic 10 band graphic EQ for each channel so that alone is better than most HU provide.

2014 Sienna 2-way active SQ system. SB Acoustics SB29RDCN Tweeters. Focal PS165V mid woofers. Pioneer D9500F 75 watts RMS x 4. Pioneer BHS 5800 HU. AudioControl EQX. 10” Alpine SWS sub in custom ported box tuned to 35 hz on JBL GTX 500.

2014 F-150 XL WT 2-way active budget SQ system. Tang Band 25-302SH 1" tweeters. Dayton Audio ND140-4 mid woofers. Pioneer D8604. JBL Club 5501. JL Audio Twk 88 DSP & FIX 86. Sundown SD3 10” sub ported/ 33Hz 1 cube.

2014 CX5 3-way active SQ system. Pioneer 1330 NIX HU. Dayton AMT tweeters. Celestion AN2775 2-3/4 midrange. NVX XSP65 mid woofers. Pioneer PRS D4200F 75 WPC x 4. Infinity K1000. JL Audio Twk 88 DSP. Sundown SA 12” 2 cube/33Hz.

I love my Rockford DSR1. The app is sweet and sound has been awesome. I'm still running stock speakers in my SHO.

what year SHO? one of the new twin turbo monsters? just as long as its not one of the goofy v8 ones is all im concerned about LOLOL

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

what year SHO? one of the new twin turbo monsters? just as long as its not one of the goofy v8 ones is all im concerned about LOLOL
2014. So the twin turbo. It's sweet. Sorta fast. Comfy. Rides nice. 4wd. Bought it with the 30k Miles a few months ago. I love it.

2014. So the twin turbo. It's sweet. Sorta fast. Comfy. Rides nice. 4wd. Bought it with the 30k Miles a few months ago. I love it.

thats pretty sweet. i wish i could afford one, id love a twin turbo v6 awd car

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

Hey there guys. I don’t mean to step all over Cc’s post, but I’m in a similar situation. If I understand correctly this DSP is for someone that’s going to use the factory HU correct? But what if I’m going to use an aftermarket HU? I have a 2016 Toyota tundra DC, and this is what I have so for my build. Minus the DSP and sub AMP. Any Suggestions are appreciated.

Kenwood Excelon DNX694S

Focal K power 165 KRX2 comps

Arc Audio KS 300.4

3 Audiomobile GTS2110 10” subs

Sealed enclosure built by Net Audio.

Sound deadened cab and doors

2016 Toyota Tundra DC

Kenwood Excelon DNX694S

Focal K power 165 KRX2 comps

Arc Audio KS 300.4

3 Audiomobile GTS2110 10” subs

Sealed enclosure built by Net Audio.