JVC KD-X350BTS - Setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

THRobinson
10+ year member

Hey guys. Upgraded my deck after 12+yrs of my Sony... bit of a learning curve figure out the settings, but 2 settings I can't seem to sort out or find in the manual.

1) I set it to display the clock. The little EQ was then replaced with the time, about 1 or 2 songs later I looked at the time, and it was gone and the EQ was back again. I checked and still says to show time... how do I get the time to display and stay displayed?

2) When playing MP3s, it displays the song name and underneath in smaller lettering the album. A majority of my collection is singles and no album info in the ID3 tag... any way to change what info is shown? I'd rather the song scrolling and underneath the band name, not album. Can that be changed?

Any chance someone has this or similar and knows where the settings are?

Only downside so far for this deck (apart from the android app being a bit of a let down) is that it doesn't seem to ignore "The" so when skipping through music files looking for something like The Offspring, it's under "T" not "O" which is a bit annoying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.