THRobinson

JVC KD-X350BTS - Setup

Hey guys. Upgraded my deck after 12+yrs of my Sony... bit of a learning curve figure out the settings, but 2 settings I can't seem to sort out or find in the manual.

1) I set it to display the clock. The little EQ was then replaced with the time, about 1 or 2 songs later I looked at the time, and it was gone and the EQ was back again. I checked and still says to show time... how do I get the time to display and stay displayed?

2) When playing MP3s, it displays the song name and underneath in smaller lettering the album. A majority of my collection is singles and no album info in the ID3 tag... any way to change what info is shown? I'd rather the song scrolling and underneath the band name, not album. Can that be changed?

Any chance someone has this or similar and knows where the settings are?

Only downside so far for this deck (apart from the android app being a bit of a let down) is that it doesn't seem to ignore "The" so when skipping through music files looking for something like The Offspring, it's under "T" not "O" which is a bit annoying.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Blazed SS
      New guy to your forum and here is a little about me and my car and system
      Description:2001 Monte carlo SS/HS
      Got this car at the end of January 20th 2010 .. LOVE THIS CAR ALL SHE NEEDED WAS SOME TLC TO BRING HER BACK UP TO SPEED
      High sport edition includes:
      Ground efx ,Leather, Dual HEATED seats, Dual power doors, power locks, power windows, sliding sun roof, limited edition gauge cluster. Automatic transmission

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:
      3 Car Batteries-200 amp custom alternator-CAI-
      Cat back borla exaust-zzp pcm -u bend delete-zzp down pipe-Polyurethane Engine Mounts-Ram Air box mod

Suspension Modifications:
      Rear Heightening Springs

Wheels/Tires Modifications:
      Rims off a 2005 Super Charged SS -Tires 225/55/R17 -custom Painted Brake Calipers-Black Lugnuts

Interior/Exterior Modifications:
      Ram Air hood-25%Tinted windows-Vent visors-Slp Grill upper-Slp lower grill -JVC Arsenal KW-NT3HDT double din deck w/Nav-2 Kicker L7s 15" 4 ohm ea.- 2 Mtx 1000XD mono Amps- Kicker 500.1 4 chanel amp-Sound stream BX-20Z sound processer -focal K2 165 KRX3 -2nd set of 1 1/2" Focal K2 tweeters-2 layers of sound deadning-6x9 speaker delete(using as vents for subs)- Custom painted SS badges-Black montecarlo badges-Wireless radar detector-Remote start Keyless entry/ 2 way paging alarm- Onstar delete-Custom SS Head rests-custom SS rear deck lid panel-Backup Camera-Roof Rails -Tinted top front windshield-8000 hid headlights (high and low)-Hid 3000k fog lights-tinted tail lights and 3rd eye brake light
    • By Tiffybass20
      Item(s) for Sale:

JVC KD-G125 headunit

Item(s) Description/Condition:

An affordable CD receiver with 50W x 4 high power output. This receiver delivers high-quality sound from CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, with a 1-bit DAC, cEQ, and carefully selected components.
      # Power Output: 50W x 4 Max.

# 1-bit DAC

# CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible

# cEQ

# Rear/Subwoofer Output Terminals

# Subwoofer Level Control

# Rotary Encoder Multi-Control

CD Section

# Direct Track Access (1-12)

# Random/Repeat Play

Tuner Section

# HS-II Tuner

# 18 FM and 6 AM Presets

# SSM (for FM)

# Seek (Up/Down)

# AFNS/PNC

# Stereo/Mono Switch (for FM)

# Auto Antenna

Amplifier Section

# Balance/Fader Control

# Volume Attenuator

# Super Bass Control

# Max. Amp Gain Switcher

Display Section

# White LED Backlight

# Power Switch Standby Illumination

General Section

# Detachable Control Panel with Carrying Case

# COMPU PLAY

# Power-Off Mode Eject

# Preferred Setting Mode

Price:

$100 ONO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping at your own expense!!!

Item Pictures:
      (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    • By JackMac
      I have a JVC S590 CD player in my car and it has worked fine until I drove over a speed bump last week. The control panel turned off like it lost power and when I jiggle it, it sometimes catches the power back (the control panel lights up again), which makes me think it might be a loose connection somewhere. Now it loses the power connection even when I go over road reflectors when I change lanes and it's harder to get the power back (the control panel doesn't light up) even when I jiggle it around or take it out and snap it back in.

Also sometimes it just flickers on and off when I'm driving and the speakers would make a "bop" sound when it catches again.

Any suggestions?
    • By VerTigo456
      Item(s) for Sale:

I have a gaming computer with 22" Samsung monitor, top of the line Keyboard, mouse, and joystick. Wanting to trade for a nice double din for the car. Let me know what you have and I will get exact specs and info on the computer.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
      (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    • By Elektron82
      JVC KD-HDR70 RCA Sub out is very low compared to the rear rca pre out.

Same cable used in both cases, Same sub, All audio-related settings have been adjusted fully. Sound is there just a lot lower in volume. I have to max the sub out level and the amp gain to get it to sound close to flat (bass level matched to treble). In the rear out i can over-drive the sub without turning the gain all the way up.

This is a new HU. I have used the sub in other systems before. The sub is a Pioneer TS-WX75A (I know its very entry-level, just temp until I put something nice together).

I have 25 days to decide if I want to keep it or not. JVC gave generic "install problem, or not" answer. Found a review on amazon mentioning the same issue and that person had a decent amp. I don't want to have to go crazy with power just to get enough bass (which is just enough to over-whelm the highs coming from the HU built-in amp).

I am thinking about trying a line booster for the sub out cable or trying a higher quality cable. I have a really long one on it right now but again why does it hit so hard on the rear out?