Power

HO Alt, 1/0 OFC welding cable, and replace your current battery (provided it's not tiny) with an AGM and you should be fine

I have a 160 Alt...I don't need an alt. I just need an extra battery. I'l just get a 700CA battery. I Have 0 gauge power and ground. I'm just adding as a precautionary measure.

I have a 160 Alt...I don't need an alt. I just need an extra battery. I'l just get a 700CA battery. I Have 0 gauge power and ground. I'm just adding as a precautionary measure.
You didn't mention the alt. Probably getting around 80a at idle so you should be ok especially with 1200w. 2-3kw is where I see people needing more upgrades

Shouldn’t need anything. If you have issues it’s you not the electrical. Clipping or bad ground.
You didn't mention the alt. Probably getting around 80a at idle so you should be ok especially with 1200w. 2-3kw is where I see people needing more upgrades

My thoughs as well. A solid primary battery and "big 3" should be adequate to support that assuming your factory alternator is functioning.

Wtf?! moron. And this is coming from someone who can't build a wall.
Cars don't need batteries these day bro. They run off of electricity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.