djulz93

phd fb pro 6.5 component set/ mbmids

Item(s) for Sale:

have a used set of 6.5 phd audio fb pro components and a set 6.5 mb mids. these have been used for about a 2 years, (crossovers have never been used) ran actively off of an 80prs. Included will be 1 set of phd fb pro 6.5's, 1 set of 1 inch tweeters, and 1 set of 6.5 mb's. everything will ship in original packaging, with manuals, and stickers. the only thing that will not be included are the plastic tweeter housings (lost or broke when installing years ago, not really sure).. I just took them out of my old car today, which hasn't been driven in over 8 months, so to my knowledge everything was working fine before I bought my new car. old car had a bad battery so I was not able to test everything.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

cosmetically- 9/10

mechanically- 8.5/10 (have not heard them in almost a year, so this is conservative, ran actively with 80prs, (tweets and mb's off an sq90.4, and the pro models off a crescendo s550/2).

was able to check everything with a dmm and it appears to be fine

Price:

$400 shipped for everything OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

$200 shipped for 4 amazing speakers, set of tweeters, and crossovers. Going on vacation in a week, hoping to get these sold by then

try over on diyma forums, there's a much higher demand for these types of speakers over there.

Sold yet?

Not familiar with MB's, are these MB Quartz?

Yea they got sold, went out of town for vacation so didn’t have a chance to update. It was a typo, it was supposed to be mf for their mineral fiber line

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Sold to jhamlett5

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Telegon80
      3.2 megapixel still & video camera with 10x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom (100x). Ill include a 128MB SD card with it.

for a product review and all the product specs go here:
      http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/OPTMX/OMXA.HTM

pics:

$150 obo, no dibs no nothing, first with money gets it. if shipping it will go fedex ground with emailed tracking updates. ill trade straight up for a SLVR, Ipod or PSP

pm or aim abrandnewsentra

k thx
    • By J31Rob
      Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 VIII Playoff 305381-061

Size: 13
      Condition: Like new in box, worn 2 times.
      Price: $120 shipped

• By J31Rob
      I need the unit AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    • By connersdad19
      This Was Pulled From A Working Machine. I am asking 35 Shipped. Will need to have a new copy of windows installed. Comes with cable as well.

ST3500630AS Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gb/s 500-GB Hard Drive | Seagate

• By connersdad19
      1 - Avermedia Analog/Digital TV Tuner with 3-D Combination (PCIe) Model #M791-B
      Ports:
      * One Analog TV
      * One ATSC antenna
      * One S-Video
      * One Stereo audio mini-jack audio
      SOLD...comes with only the card No Box/Software.

2 - Agere Systems PCI Pinball P40 56k Modem SV92PP Chipset
      $10 Shipped

3 - Crucial 2x1GB 240-Pin DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) CT12864AA667
      $25 Shipped

4 - Intel E2180 Dual Core 2.00ghz/1MB L2 Cache/800mhz (Comes with cpu fan that has been cleaned of thermal paste. $50 Shipped

5 - Samsung Writemaster DVD/Cd Burner (IDE) Model #SH-202G
      Sold

6 - 2 80 mm fans and 1 120 mm fan. The black one is a 2 pin off brand fan the others are coolermaster fans that are 3 pins and have blue leds. $5 Shipped

7 - Intel E210882 Motherboard (pulled from a Gateway desktop) I have the back panel for it if needed. $40 Shipped

8 - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gb/s 500-GB Hard Drive
      ST3500630AS Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gb/s 500-GB Hard Drive | Seagate
      will come with the sata cable SOLD

All of these Items are used but were pulled from a working machine and are in excellent condition.