djulz93

crescendo symphony s550/2

Item(s) for Sale:

Used first gen s550/2 for sale, used it to power an active pair of 6.5s. small form factor, solid amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

mechanically 9/10

cosmetically 9/10

Price:

$160 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Dnt go to shows much anymore. I got into bikes and race cars.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

How you been though?

Pretty good ..I’m still tinkering on my old cars and with car audio ..What sort of race cars ? I just put one of the sub boxes I bought from you in my Probe last week ..I’m getting ready to drop my DD 9512 in it ..I made a thread on it last night if you want to check it out

Pretty good ..I’m still tinkering on my old cars and with car audio ..What sort of race cars ? I just put one of the sub boxes I bought from you in my Probe last week ..I’m getting ready to drop my DD 9512 in it ..I made a thread on it last night if you want to check it out

Post link to the thread bro. Looking at a 3512 esp later today myself. 2012 gt500 modded, Yamaha r1 modded