Sign in to follow this  
OldSch00L765

Looking for old school---

Kicker ZR Series amp.. Preferably the 600 or 1000.Must be in working order.Condition not a concern.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Diamond Audio Hex Pro 6.5's..Pioneer 880.Blaupunkt VPW460 18.. Rockford BDCP 1500.Welding wire and a couple yellow tops.

Kicker ZR Series amp.. Preferably the 600 or 1000.Must be in working order.Condition not a concern.

Thanks

I have a ZR1000 but it is mint like new condition with end caps and badge ..I recently had it recapped so it’s not a cheap one ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

I have a ZR1000 but it is mint like new condition with end caps and badge ..I recently had it recapped so it’s not a cheap one ...

What are you looking for?(Curiosity)

Yeah this is just going in my work driver.May be open to a couple 240's if possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Diamond Audio Hex Pro 6.5's..Pioneer 880.Blaupunkt VPW460 18.. Rockford BDCP 1500.Welding wire and a couple yellow tops.

What are you looking for?(Curiosity)

Yeah this is just going in my work driver.May be open to a couple 240's if possible.

Tomorrow evening..I’ll be where I can go over my old school Kicker amps ..I have a nice DX700 also that style in the monoblock..a couple 4ch 460s and several models of 2 chs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Tomorrow evening..I’ll be where I can go over my old school Kicker amps ..I have a nice DX700 also that style in the monoblock..a couple 4ch 460s and several models of 2 chs

Bump for :drool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bump...Would look at pre 2000 Kicker amps as well as RF.

You can pM me I don’t get on here much any more ..I have a nice sweet KX800.4 with shroud..Mint Impulse 5ch Black with Chrome shroud ..several RF pieces as well

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can pM me I don’t get on here much any more ..I have a nice sweet KX800.4 with shroud..Mint Impulse 5ch Black with Chrome shroud ..several RF pieces as well

Pm'd and bump

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pm'd and bump

Can you answer me why you want old stuff? I saw a really good article a few days ago. I’ll try to find it.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

Zapco ST-4X SQ, ST-1000XMii

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Alpine SPX Pro ring radiators

Hertz HV165XL

Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

Can you answer me why you want old stuff? I saw a really good article a few days ago. I’ll try to find it.

A lot of people like the old school quality built stuff over the new Chinese flood market stuff that barely makes it through warranty period and sounds like garbage doing it ..almost all the once quality brands have been bought out and are crap now ..the couple of good brands left are priced up there in the big money ..I use old school stuff in most all my builds and enjoy it ..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A lot of people like the old school quality built stuff over the new Chinese flood market stuff that barely makes it through warranty period and sounds like garbage doing it ..almost all the once quality brands have been bought out and are crap now ..the couple of good brands left are priced up there in the big money ..I use old school stuff in most all my builds and enjoy it ..

I think you would enjoy the article.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Hertz HV165XL

I can’t find it. But basically it showed stats and facts.

Old school can’t hang $ for $, foot print per foot print.

They are considerably unreliable giving the shelf life of the parts used.

They where not built any better then a better then low budget amp from China.

Power, efficiency, and capability is behind.

I’ve considered doing OG amps but I always talk myself out of it. Proof is in the pudding, we use new amps to set records.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Hertz HV165XL

I can’t find it. But basically it showed stats and facts.

Old school can’t hang $ for $, foot print per foot print.

They are considerably unreliable giving the shelf life of the parts used.

They where not built any better then a better then low budget amp from China.

Power, efficiency, and capability is behind.

I’ve considered doing OG amps but I always talk myself out of it. Proof is in the pudding, we use new amps to set records.

I get what you're saying but I'm a nostalgic old mofo.Def not trying to set any records.Just rock out back n forth to work.I believe and this is just my personal opinion that old school Kicker and Rockford amps have their own sound.I have switched out my PPI 900.4 with my RF 800a4 and my ears can tell the difference.Personal preference is all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well said.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well said.

I sent you a PM ..I noticed in your sig the Blaupunkt VPW460 ..that’s a really nice sub ..I also have a pretty big Blaupunkt collection as well ...I love the vx series

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I sent you a PM ..I noticed in your sig the Blaupunkt VPW460 ..that’s a really nice sub ..I also have a pretty big Blaupunkt collection as well ...I love the vx series

Yeah I got it running on 1500 and it sounds great tbh..I got it dirt cheap on CL :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this