Whats wrong with Ground Zero Audio?

innsanes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HB Cali
I guess they've been out for years and mainly in germany. Ive never heard of them just until this year when i picked up some components and sub for my new truck. Prices were good so why not. Did some research and nothing in the USA with anybody using or review. Why are they so unpopular in the US and so popular in Europe?

MSRP seems a little high and they just haven't done much state-side since the old days. You see a lot of them in Europe and IIRC there was a couple guys who were trying to represent the brand in the USA a couple years ago but I don't see much shilling for them here anymore.

Should be on-par with Sundown/DC/American Bass/etc. Korean amps, Chinese speakers. The problem is, anybody with deep pockets or good credit can buy the same stuff from the far east and start a "brand" and they typically promote these new "brands" very well on social media and drop their drawers on price to get attention. The market is pretty well saturated with cookie cutter mid-fi from the far east so what sets them apart? Not price, and certainly not customer service compared to the companies that have a more established presence in the states. Those Zenon/S&I amps are common as dirt and for the price of their subs you can buy either true American made or at least Chinese made with American coils.... or just all China for less money.

I acquired some old GZ neo components that were made in 2005- 2006 . They look to be high quality build so i bought them. I couldn't find any reviews on them. They have titanium tweeters and are little to bright for me on axis. I was just wondering if anybody has ran them .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.