Sundown yard sale is back

Has anyone got a bad amp from the yard sale before?
I'm honestly not sure but they do confirm they do work before they ship them. I bought 2 subs in February and 1 was near flawless with only a nick in the basket and the other had a very slight coil tick but it can't be heard at all in my set up.

My X15 is from a yardsale. The issue with it? Over abundance of excess glue on outer dia of spider. That's it. Works perfectly, just like a new sub, only 1/3 of the cost!

depends what's wrong with it but it is a decent deal
If it hooks up and plays music (as promised) can't be too much that you couldn't work around IMO. NS1 is pretty well tried and tested, a solid 6500 for 850$

By all accounts most of the stuff you get is in fine working condition.

If it hooks up and plays music (as promised) can't be too much that you couldn't work around IMO. NS1 is pretty well tried and tested, a solid 6500 for 850$
By all accounts most of the stuff you get is in fine working condition.
I guess my concern is if it was something annoying like a power input terminal cracked on the board to the extent you can't really repair it properly

I guess my concern is if it was something annoying like a power input terminal cracked on the board to the extent you can't really repair it properly
I'd expect no more than scuffs and scratches, stripped threads in the terminal screw downs, or missing knobs or similar. Broken board is probably not the sort of thing they would sell at all and likely would not power on and play music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.