Popwarhomie

Sundown yard sale is back

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Nice!!

2009 Ford F150 Supercrew

JVC 830BT

ID CXS64 comps

Diamond Audio D5 600.2

IDQv4 10 x2 sealed

JBL GTR-1001

Knu, Tsunami, Stinger, RF wiring etc

That Long disclaimer

1987 THUNDER ON WHEELS NATIONAL CHAMPION 0-100 Watt class

Avatar Tony Mannino "The Godfather" M&M Electronics with me at Finals

Reference amedeuce papermaker shizzon

NS-1 amps for 850 seems like a good bargain.

Has anyone got a bad amp from the yard sale before?

I'm honestly not sure but they do confirm they do work before they ship them. I bought 2 subs in February and 1 was near flawless with only a nick in the basket and the other had a very slight coil tick but it can't be heard at all in my set up.

2009 Ford F150 Supercrew

JVC 830BT

ID CXS64 comps

Diamond Audio D5 600.2

IDQv4 10 x2 sealed

JBL GTR-1001

Knu, Tsunami, Stinger, RF wiring etc

I got a zv5 from the last one and it was basically brand new.

Has the slightest amount of rust on the bottom of the motor.

Everything else was clearly brand new.

Team Fi 12

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

CT 60.4

Crescendo PWX Mids / STS Tweets

80PRS

CES 270 Alt

D3400 and 2 Kinetik HC2400s

Maxwell supercap banks x2

Urwifeinthepassenger

NS-1 amps for 850 seems like a good bargain.

depends what's wrong with it but it is a decent deal

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Bottom of the barrel /left overs.Best of luck..50/50 shot..as stated..long disclaimer.

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

My X15 is from a yardsale. The issue with it? Over abundance of excess glue on outer dia of spider. That's it. Works perfectly, just like a new sub, only 1/3 of the cost!

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

3 of my team mates have bought from the yardsale and the subs are fantastic. More A- stock than anything.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

That Long disclaimer

At least they're warning ya. he has to set rules in place...still some dumb people in the world, unfortunately. I've seen people try to sue Jacob lol

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

depends what's wrong with it but it is a decent deal

If it hooks up and plays music (as promised) can't be too much that you couldn't work around IMO. NS1 is pretty well tried and tested, a solid 6500 for 850$

By all accounts most of the stuff you get is in fine working condition.

If it hooks up and plays music (as promised) can't be too much that you couldn't work around IMO. NS1 is pretty well tried and tested, a solid 6500 for 850$

By all accounts most of the stuff you get is in fine working condition.

I guess my concern is if it was something annoying like a power input terminal cracked on the board to the extent you can't really repair it properly

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

I guess my concern is if it was something annoying like a power input terminal cracked on the board to the extent you can't really repair it properly

I'd expect no more than scuffs and scratches, stripped threads in the terminal screw downs, or missing knobs or similar. Broken board is probably not the sort of thing they would sell at all and likely would not power on and play music.

The American bass vfl 8ks in the yardsale are my buddies old amps. Same board as the vfl 750.1 as he ran two an 750.1s and two vfl 8ks

Most likely the amps are trade ins or warrantied for broken knobs, stripped screws and such. I wouldn't hesitate to buy an amp from the yard sale. I bought the Obsidian prototype amps from the yard sale and got a great deal on them.

Davidfre21

My teamate snagged one of the ns2's

Team Flex Issues

JVF Customz

REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now