Hello from Houston,TX.

Participant count
  • Participants list

slowrick713

Hello everybody.its been awhile since i been on.im back on and re-introducing myself. Im in houston near i10/610, have been mecp certified back in the days,worked at mobile one( not audio express mobile one), car toys,back in the early 2000's, when it was good. did alot of custom work. looking to get back into some builds.if anyone needs any help or advise on a build feel free to let me know. i have some pics of my work posted from back in the day. user name bafore was " houston281". well glad to be back.

Hello everybody.its been awhile since i been on.im back on and re-introducing myself. Im in houston near i10/610, have been mecp certified back in the days,worked at mobile one( not audio express mobile one), car toys,back in the early 2000's, when it was good. did alot of custom work. looking to get back into some builds.if anyone needs any help or advise on a build feel free to let me know. i have some pics of my work posted from back in the day. user name bafore was " houston281". well glad to be back.
Welcome to the forum..I was in Houston and Galveston this past weekend..I was staying over in Deer Park ..I have a pretty nice old school car audio collection ..with a lot of quality pieces from back in the day ..I can’t stand the newer Chinese crap ..the search features is messed up temporarily on here so I can’t see your past work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.