Parking bypass wiring

Participant count
  • Participants list

Acide24

Georgia
I'm trying to hook up my parking bypass to my Pioneer head unit. I get that you need to connect the green, blue, and black wires, however I am confused as to how to connect the black and blue wires. All the wires except the green are connected to some white connector that connects to the vehicle. Do I need to strip the black and blue wires in the middle and connect the parking bypass to those. Or do I need to remove the black and blue wires from the connector and connect the ends to each other?

If you bought the little bypass relay blue to blue black to black green to green

Pioneer needs either a relay or a switch to bypass the parking brake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That doesn't make any sense. The directions say to hook it up to the parking brake. The parking brake is engaged when the car is off. You...
Hi all my first post here ,.... I just purchased A Halo 9 F905D which I am installing into my Renault Master 2009 based motorhome,...... My first...
How exactly would I do this for after market amp and since factory is 14 channels how would I get close to the factory amp? I hit a curb on...
Please excuse this extra question .. Is there a specified patch lead or compatible bypass harness for the factory amp or would I have to create it...
Your crossover slopes will be steeper ..so sharper cutoff points ..say deck is 24db and amp is 24db youll have a 48db slope the subs will still...

About this thread

Acide24

Acide24
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Acide24