Top five amplifier companies?

asking for the top five is going to make your budget seem massive hence why i asked your budget

mmats is probably what id get if i had an unlimited budget

Budget= $350 max for the amp
350 max for the amp will require you to get a 200 dollar 2ndary battery and 50 dollars for a big 3 upgrade kit which total to 600 dollars total. There's no avoiding electrical upgrades when you have a sub like an FI Q. If your car has a sh*tty stock alt then you are looking at a 400-800 dollar alternator upgrade as well on top of that 600.

Sorry guys
I honestly have no idea what good amps are now days
There's a handful of brands who still do R&D and there may be a couple that actually build their amps in the first world.

Budget= $350 max for the amp
So you're probably not looking for the top brand at this price point if you're trying to buy new. IMO a 1200-1500W amp should hang off of factory electrical well enough so I wouldn't think you'll need to get too crazy with auxiliary batteries or high output alternators. There's going to be a dozen "brands" that are basically the same Korean class D boards in different heat sinks. Any of them should serve you well enough. More importantly be sure you get a proper box built for that Q if you want good results here.

You only need one thread to figure this amp selection out.

It would be easy to just grab a 2k amp but it takes power to make power.

Is this a new Q or older one

Is it upgraded

The correct box built for it

asking for the top five is going to make your budget seem massive hence why i asked your budget
mmats is probably what id get if i had an unlimited budget
What's the deal with mmats? I know two things: 1) Expensive. 2) Claims to make amps in their own shop in Florida.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.