Looking for a link showing the area of a circle/ round port .Please

Looking for a link showing the area of round port sizes.Im not really wanting to learn the math on how to figure it out---im too lazy.

If you know of a site it whould be very nice.

Thanks,Yocom
dude u can't multiply 3.14 x the port size?

Yes I can and I did not know it was that simple,Thank You.And im not to lazy for that.A simple link with the different sizes would be also nice.

Grandpa I hope your ok.Your always super nice on here!!-----Please dont take that as being negative.

Yocom

Yes I can and I did not know it was that simple,Thank You.And im not to lazy for that.A simple link with the different sizes would be also nice.Grandpa I hope your ok.Your always super nice on here!!-----Please dont take that as being negative.

Yocom
i guess idk what u are looking for they come in all sizes 3" to 10" at least.. what box sub etc are u trying to put a port in?

Jesus Fuck Christ

LBMeme-Twitter-FizzVsTheWorld.jpg

Gramps

Thanks for the replys.Im not new by any means but ive never had the need to do pound ports.I can do square ports ect with the simple help of the 12volt for lenth.They are easy for me to add up.And as far is not being new I too am old as dirt-50 in august.My first big stereo was a blow thru in 86--with the first Sony cd player .

Yocom

Can I nicely ask why the flames?Yocom
I guess for me it just blows my mind that you forgot such an elementary math problem. Or that you got on the internet and couldn't find it within 15 seconds using Google. Instead, you came here, signed in, asked a stupid question to the tune of I'm lazy, and waited for an answer.
You deserve more than flames. You deserve what life throws at you when you apply yourself in that fashion.

I guess for me it just blows my mind that you forgot such an elementary math problem. Or that you got on the internet and couldn't find it within 15 seconds using Google. Instead, you came here, signed in, asked a stupid question to the tune of I'm lazy, and waited for an answer.
You deserve more than flames. You deserve what life throws at you when you apply yourself in that fashion.
Ouch/burn....

Man you've been on a rampage lately

OK OK i should have not TYPED im too lazy.Sometimes things in type comes off different then if asked in person.And I do not understand that math in your pic above.But i can multiply 3.14.I have googled on how to figure out round circle area and never seen Gramps simple awnser.Ciaonzo Thank you for sharing what you know on here.I really like you on Tc Sounds info.

Yocom

To be specific gramps... it's Pi x radius squared... not pi x port size. I'm sure you already knew that.
You mean he's wrong?! Lmao....giving bad info again....just wait until the other smarter guys show up and see this.

Shredder

Please dont Flame me too.I do not know that math--it's Pi x radius squared--When I google my question I get stuff like that which is over my head lol

Yocom

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.