Do Rca make a difference?

Participant count
  • Participants list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
For some reason my passenger tweeter is cutting in and out but driver side and driver mid and passenger mid is fine just the tweeter cuts in and out. I read somewhere it could be the rca. I received the 4 channel rca a while ago from car shop when they installed it and I left it. I was looking at stinger si6412 6000 series. Idk if they're good or if that would fix it but it's 40 $ which to me is pricey but then again I never bought rca before. Or if the lower 4000 series is good enough? Or any other brand that's good for rca. The brand I have is tsunami which I haven't heard about

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

For some reason my passenger tweeter is cutting in and out but driver side and driver mid and passenger mid is fine just the tweeter cuts in and out. I read somewhere it could be the rca. I received the 4 channel rca a while ago from car shop when they installed it and I left it. I was looking at stinger si6412 6000 series. Idk if they're good or if that would fix it but it's 40 $ which to me is pricey but then again I never bought rca before. Or if the lower 4000 series is good enough? Or any other brand that's good for rca. The brand I have is tsunami which I haven't heard about
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
dont read and guess. Trouble shoot and find out... Swap the left and right tweeter RCAs and if its making the same issue on the driver tweeter then it would be the RCA or head unit pre-out thats messed up. If it still is the left side then its either your speaker wiring(loose or short somewhere) or bad amp channel, if its a passive crossover then the crossover could be bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.