Brad102840

WTB: 15in eclipse aluminum or diamond D6 15.2

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DarkScorpion
      Product I'm looking for:

Eclipse 10" 8810.6 subwoofer, or the TC sounds TC7 motor that it uses. It's different from the more common TC7; this one has a top plate thickness of ~9.7mm (~.38"), OD of ~140.88mm (5.54"), and ID of ~81.1mm ~(3.19"). Still has dual 3/4" slugs.

Budget:

Cheaper is better. I have a standard TC7 motor I could trade for it as well. (TC7 with the larger gap, wide top plate etc.)

Condition:

No broken slugs. If the top plate is shifted, I'll still take it but the price will have to be appropriate. Sub can be blown/frozen. I'd be willing to take the 10" 4-spoke basket as well if you have the sub.
    • By HondaSI
      Item(s) for Sale: Diamond Audio D61000.1 Amp Class D 1 OHM STABLE. Comes with Brand New Bass Knob (NEVER USE THOSE THINGS)

Item(s) Description/Condition:
      9/10 cosmetically. its been mounted.
      10/10 mechanically. works great, no problems at all! LIKE NEW!

THIS IS DEF UNDERRATED!

Specs for you.
      D6 Series Monoblock Amplifier
      RMS Power Rating:
      250 Watts x 1 Channel # 4 Ohms
      500 Watts x 1 Channel # 2 Ohms
      1000 Watts x 1 Channel # 1 Ohm
      Massive Proprietary Heatsinks
      Wired Remote Level Control Included
      Nickel Plated Solid Brass, Circuit Board Mounted Terminals
      4 Gauge Direct Power / Ground Terminals
      10 Gauge Direct Speaker Terminals
      Fully Adjustable Mounting Feet
      Advanced Protection Circuitry
      Adjustable Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 5V
      Low-Pass Filter: 50 Hz - 250 Hz, 24 dB/Oct.
      Subsonic Filter: 15 - 40 Hz, 12 dB/Oct.
      Phase Switch: 0° / 180°
      Dimensions: 11-1/2" L x 12" W x 2-3/4" H

Price:
      $200/SHIPPED O.B.O

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
      Will Ship UPS the following day after payment is received.

Item Pictures:
      (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    • By atownmack
      I recently sold my alpine type r's and now Im looking for some new subs. I found these deals on craigslist 2 10" eclipse sw8000's Aluminum series and another guy selling 1 15" Eclipse sw9100 Titanium series. Each is selling for $100.

Out of the two, which will give more spl? which will give more sq? I like a mix of SQL
    • By atownmack
      I need help building a box for my eclipse sw8000 sub. I modeled it in win isd and built a 3.9cuft box tuned to 30hz, and now it barely has any volume at all (Box probably too big). I have to turn the volume all the way up to even notice its there! Does anyone have a box recommendation? I had this exact same problem with a JL audio 10w6 years ago, but a friend built a box for me, and it came alive.

I want a box that will allow it to produce volume while remaining clean and undistorted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also does anyone know the volume of the sub itself? I cant find that anywhere!
    • By Brad102840
      Looking for 1 of either sub. Email me if you have anything. Thanks. Serious buyer