Sign in to follow this  
OldSch00L765

What do you think?

Is Kanye West trolling?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Diamond Audio Hex Pro 6.5's..Pioneer 880.Blaupunkt VPW460 18.. Rockford BDCP 1500.Welding wire and a couple yellow tops.

Don't take this personal, but who really cares? And why? I live in the grown up world, and deal with grown up schit. I couldn't care less about those publicity seeking hacks. There are MUCH more important things going on.

2013 Cadillac SRX Performance package

Cadillac CUE Entertainment System

10 speaker Bose premium

Incriminator Audio IA20.1

Stereo Integrity HST12MKII

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

Don’t know, but he sure is pissing off a lot of colored people lol

Radio station I listen to is asking if he should have his black card taken away, all because he’s got his own opinion and isnt against trump.

I can’t stand the people on there, they **** me off.

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

I've never cared about something just because everyone else does. I don't watch the super bowl, I don't listen to pop music, I don't watch popular tv shows.

I don't even know what Kanye West is supposed to have done, but I truly don't care. I don't give a crap what any particular celebrity thinks and feels, to be honest.

Polk DB 6.5 components and coaxials, Alpine MRV M1200 (1200x1 @ 2) and MRX F30 (50x4 @ 4) amplifiers, Pioneer double din HU, Sundown SA-12 in ported enclosure (built to spec).

I've never cared about something just because everyone else does. I don't watch the super bowl, I don't listen to pop music, I don't watch popular tv shows.

I don't even know what Kanye West is supposed to have done, but I truly don't care. I don't give a crap what any particular celebrity thinks and feels, to be honest.

What was the point of posting in this thread then?

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

Is Kanye West trolling?

I think he’s suppose to run for President in the next election

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Him vs Mike Obama.. or Zuckerborg. :crap:

I2Fv60d.gif

Papermaker is Trollin everyone. 147db :laugh:

Guaranteed I'm not papermaker but once again you've called me him.Don't make me part of your obsession with the dude.Carry on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Diamond Audio Hex Pro 6.5's..Pioneer 880.Blaupunkt VPW460 18.. Rockford BDCP 1500.Welding wire and a couple yellow tops.

Oh sh1t no he'd probably win with the mush brained Libturds voting today.:crap:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't take this personal, but who really cares? And why? I live in the grown up world, and deal with grown up schit. I couldn't care less about those publicity seeking hacks. There are MUCH more important things going on.

Was bored and figured this would get sh1t going ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don’t know, but he sure is pissing off a lot of colored people lol

Radio station I listen to is asking if he should have his black card taken away, all because he’s got his own opinion and isnt against trump.

I can’t stand the people on there, they **** me off.

https://youtu.be/KiaI-BMWCpY

Popular YouTuber I watch so it's what caught my attention.You are right though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

idk why kanye says or does the things he does, he's quite an odd person. as for his view on slavery being a choice, eh, don't think i really agree with him or what he is really trying to get at. .

2004 Honda S2000

Pioneer DEH-80-PRS

new build in progress (most likely audison voce av k6, tc sounds tc-1000 8, phoenix gold ti21600.5

Is Kanye West trolling?

Who?

Haven't really looked at TV in nearly 20 years. It's hard to keep up with celebrity gossip into adulthood.

Guaranteed I'm not papermaker but once again you've called me him.Don't make me part of your obsession with the dude.Carry on.

It’s over your head. U don’t get it I guess

idk why kanye says or does the things he does, he's quite an odd person. as for his view on slavery being a choice, eh, don't think i really agree with him or what he is really trying to get at. .

Exactly.I only ran across him and this subject being a YouTuber and some of the people I follow made some vids on the subject.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Who?

Haven't really looked at TV in nearly 20 years. It's hard to keep up with celebrity gossip into adulthood.

I hear you there..TV isn't my thing either.This thread got the "adults" all in a twist though huh?Hell this forum was alot more fun 10 years ago..Looks like everyone went and got all serious.Glad to see car audio.made it into "adulthood" though. :laugh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It’s over your head. U don’t get it I guess

Yea my bad bro.. Wasn't paying attention.Sh1t I hope I'm not acting like someone who's fkd up here.lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What was the point of posting in this thread then?

I think it would be good for everyone to start caring a lot less about what celebrities think and feel. I care about what experts say on certain issue - not what Mike Row, Kanye West, or Oprah say. And, IMO, this attitude should spread.

Polk DB 6.5 components and coaxials, Alpine MRV M1200 (1200x1 @ 2) and MRX F30 (50x4 @ 4) amplifiers, Pioneer double din HU, Sundown SA-12 in ported enclosure (built to spec).

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this