2007 Mustang GT shaker 1000 concerns

Hello everyone!

I have a 2007 GT model mustang with the shaker 1000 system. I'm looking to progressively upgrade the entire system by starting with head unit, followed by speakers, then increasing base, and finally upgrading amps for more appropriate power levels with moderate sound deadening along the way.

My question is, is there anywhere to find the ohm rating for the factory speakers? also is there any RMS rating for them currently? or information on what kind of power the factory amps produce (per coil for subs/per speaker for the rest?) any information would be appreciated as I cant find more than a general overall description of what the system contains, thanks!

Try this, it has a little bit of info on the page, maybe not totally what you need but it could be a start. And welcome to another Stang owner. 2001 Roush Stage 2 convertible here.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-ermHthWqmZk/learn/2005-09-ford-mustang-coupe.html

image1-7_zpsimfd7kuo.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.