Another “ciaonzo” is awesome thread

Participant count
  • Participants list

beak81champ

Senior VIP Member
Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.

Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.
One of the most respected members here.
You're too kind, thank you.

A pleasure doing business with you, beak!

Pretty cool to see people send out stuff for others to use based on trust. These days it just seems harder and harder to build that but there's hope

Who in the world is this guy???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

He is a stand up dude. Only thing is, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.

Pretty cool to see people send out stuff for others to use based on trust. These days it just seems harder and harder to build that but there's hope
Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.
Who in the world is this guy???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
A good dude.. Just a good dude. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him.
Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.
Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.

Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.
A good dude.. Just a good dude. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.
LOL. It would be X-mas:santa:

Stop blowing smoke dude....lol, but I will be waiting with bated breath.

This is a hugbox I can respect

Not that autism on facebook "respect me posting my *** for attention or you're oppressing me" nonsense

This is a hugbox I can respect
Not that autism on facebook "respect me posting my *** for attention or you're oppressing me" nonsense
I laughed pretty good at both of those statements. Hugbox, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

beak81champ

Senior VIP Member
beak81champ
Spfld, Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views