Rings/Spacers & Baffles

Participant count
  • Participants list

wp7457

I'm thinking I will get some baffles and cut the bottoms off to use as rain guards for my new front comps. Any suggestions on the best ones to use & where to buy?

I am picking up the morel tempo ultra 602's and I am not yet sure if the mounting depth will be an issue with the magnet on the window when it's down. Should I be using some rings/spacers regardless? I heard HDP that kitchen cutting board material is the best. Anyone know where I can go for something that is pre-made?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Definitely not rubber, it looks like ABS. I like this grille but it does not include a trim ring. It is designed to tuck under the OEM rubber gasket.
just use riv-nuts or clip-nuts, made for blind fastening. some window weld should hold the ring on there pretty good..... being 4x6, you could...
Matt is a Great guy to purchase from. Very honest about his gear he decides to Sale. Dammned good buy. I dont think you could touch a Taramps...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...

About this thread

wp7457

wp7457
Central FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
wp7457