wp7457

Zapco ST-4XSQ vs 4XP

Looking to match one of these up to morel tempo ultra 602s. The P is $30 more, more watts but the SQ already has more watts than these speakers need. Leaning towards the SQ. Any other amps I should be looking at?

Also, is woofers etc still the best place to buy? Haven't been in the game for a while and that's the only place I remember.

Looking to match one of these up to morel tempo ultra 602s. The P is $30 more, more watts but the SQ already has more watts than these speakers need. Leaning towards the SQ. Any other amps I should be looking at?

Also, is woofers etc still the best place to buy? Haven't been in the game for a while and that's the only place I remember.

If I remember right the SQ is a 2-channel right? If so, is the XP a 2-channel as well, or a 4 channel? I was looking at the SQ as a possible future upgrade to power my mids, as I need something that will make power at 2 ohms x 2 channels. Or a monstrous for Channel that is roughly 2K Watts, but enough about my future pipe dreams. I personally don't have hands-on experience with either amp, but from what I know about zapco you probably can't go wrong with either.

dont trust sticker ratings. More power will always bring out more sound quality, there's no such thing as too much power, i'd bridge those 4 channels into 2 channel mode for more power.