Mono amplifier 800 to 1000 watts

Yeah, would love to find an amp that puts out 800 to 1000 at 4ohm but would be WAY out of my price range. So for now 800 to 1000 at 1ohm
geez lol you must like changing out setups

its been like 2 years since i sold you the eD stuff. have you found something worthwhile yet?

either way, good buyer, would definitely sell to him if i had something

geez lol you must like changing out setups
its been like 2 years since i sold you the eD stuff. have you found something worthwhile yet?

either way, good buyer, would definitely sell to him if i had something
Believe it or not, I have been without a system for about a year. Been putting most of my time and money into my Harley and riding. But now that I have the Subaru Forester XT, want something nice in there. Brian is building me an enclosure. I have a new Skar IVX12 but may switch to the SDR if I can find an amp.

Believe it or not, I have been without a system for about a year. Been putting most of my time and money into my Harley and riding. But now that I have the Subaru Forester XT, want something nice in there. Brian is building me an enclosure. I have a new Skar IVX12 but may switch to the SDR if I can find an amp.
don't get the sdr if u gonna spend $100 raise it some get vvx or sundown E or other instead.. that memphis amp louisiana is selling is pretty nice..

ah yeah my roommate got big into motorcycles, harleys aren't our deal but you're not in your 20s eh?

is this you in a few years?

And what's wrong with the SDR
looks like ok sub to me, just others out there not much more $.. if u stay with skar amp at least u would have matched stuff but if u get a non skar amp maybe a good time to get into other brand.. u have ported box or sealed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.