Review:SSA XCON 10"

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassDrop

Senior VIP Member
So I bought a SSA Xcon 10". Waiting time always ***** but I got it. All I can say wait time was worth it. I was running 2 Sundown Audio Sa8s off of a Digital Designs M1d@1 ohm. As soon as I swapped I noticed a BIG output difference. With the 8s I kind of felt a kick and sounded pretty good. But the Xcon feels like a monster. I feel every ******* bassnote on my chest.It still hasn't broken in yet and its loud. They got like around 2 hrs playtime at most and they starting to make my truck rattle which I hate but ill fix that. The build quality is AMAZING. Feels like a solid sub. Worth the $412 I paid. Also the box is smaller than the optimal recommended. This sub is ******* amazing. Also I had an issue and Aaron helped me out. Can't wait till its fully broken in. Oh btw this sub also makes the house shake alot and the 8s didnt

It was fun designing this thing for as much power as I could and I tried to keep the port length in check... wow... those Xcons model up pretty well if you got the power to move em'.... 29mm xmax...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif... these things should get down for a 10" sub. Good sized box for a 10" sub too.

CyYNo3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man every hour they play they seem to be getting louder and louder on the bottom end. If I can ill upgrade amps later on but I have to get rid of all my **** first. It would be fun to run it off of a twisted sounds 3.5k in a good box thats optimal space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.