What do you think of...

bebitte3o
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
montreal
Hello,i have in m'y boat a fi btl neo 12 ans i realy like the way it sound,but i change m'y boat and the next one dont have the space for a 12 so i need a 10,im between 3 choice.

1-order a stereo integrity hst-11 and build a small sealed box(the easy way) but i see 40 days build wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

2-local guys want to trade a sundown zv5 10 for m'y btl ,i never ear a sundown sub ?

3-the safe way SSA xcon 10 in a ported box.

Sub will be powered by a IA 20.1.

Thanks

Hello,i have in m'y boat a fi btl neo 12 ans i realy like the way it sound,but i change m'y boat and the next one dont have the space for a 12 so i need a 10,im between 3 choice.
1-order a stereo integrity hst-11 and build a small sealed box(the easy way) but i see 40 days build wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

2-local guys want to trade a sundown zv5 10 for m'y btl ,i never ear a sundown sub ?

3-the safe way SSA xcon 10 in a ported box.

Sub will be powered by a IA 20.1.

Thanks
The HST11 and the zv5 10, are very similar, except that the HST is designed to be utilized in a sealed enclosure. It would be well worth the wait, especially with the sale that is currently in place. I am using the HST12MKII, in .55cuft, on that same amp that you mentioned, and I simply love how they sound together, especially after I installed my LC2i, replacing the LOC that was in the car. Again, if you are willing to wait out the build time, you will NOT be disappointed with that sub. Their website states a 14 day wait?

The HST11 and the zv5 10, are very similar, except that the HST is designed to be utilized in a sealed enclosure. It would be well worth the wait, especially with the sale that is currently in place. I am using the HST12MKII, in .55cuft, on that same amp that you mentioned, and I simply love how they sound together, especially after I installed my LC2i, replacing the LOC that was in the car. Again, if you are willing to wait out the build time, you will NOT be disappointed with that sub. Their website states a 14 day wait?
Yes your right 14 days build time,i read fourteen days and tought it was 40,this is what happen when your english ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) .55 for a 12 is realy small for a sub that big and perfect for m'y new set up,i Will sale m'y btl and m'y xcon 12 and order one bat 11,how loud your 12 is? I want loud and clean.

Thanks for your help.

a boat... really? what has this forum come too, this forum was very active when i joined....been out the game a while i guess...wow
Boat stuff is junk so i buy and run car audio stuff in m'y boat for many years with succes,boat are car,audio is audio:)

Yes your right 14 days build time,i read fourteen days and tought it was 40,this is what happen when your english ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) .55 for a 12 is realy small for a sub that big and perfect for m'y new set up,i Will sale m'y btl and m'y xcon 12 and order one bat 11,how loud your 12 is? I want loud and clean.Thanks for your help.
It can get loud when I want it too, but I was looking for deep and clear. This sub is articulate, clean, and deep. Send Nick an email, he will answer any question that you may have. The reason why I bought his product is I sent an email around midnight, or so, and he responded. The second time that I called him, he remembered my name, that is customer service. I started with the 18 inch version, and it was to big for the back of my caddy, so I called him and asked if it be built into a 12, and that is exactly what he did, and for a decent price as well.

a boat... really? what has this forum come too, this forum was very active when i joined....been out the game a while i guess...wow
There have been a few members on here with loud boat setups in their boats, its not that uncommon. One guy from FL had 2 sa 10s ported on 2krms in a 19ft ski boat.

It can get loud when I want it too, but I was looking for deep and clear. This sub is articulate, clean, and deep. Send Nick an email, he will answer any question that you may have. The reason why I bought his product is I sent an email around midnight, or so, and he responded. The second time that I called him, he remembered my name, that is customer service. I started with the 18 inch version, and it was to big for the back of my caddy, so I called him and asked if it be built into a 12, and that is exactly what he did, and for a decent price as well.
Big thanks for your answer:)

I gotta golf car with a sub, some speakers, and an amp powering all. Whatcha gonna say about that?

You should get out more...car audio isn't for cars only you know.

A friend of mine had a boat last year, all DD and wet sounds equipment. Did a 146 ... He is getting a new boat this year, but I think he is not going so strong on the audio this time ....

I agree. Car audio in a boat is dumb. Most boat manufacturers would never do that in the first place. Last week; I've set-up a dj booth complete with a pa system in my canoe.

I have a boat too. 12V audio is 12V Audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes your right 14 days build time,i read fourteen days and tought it was 40,this is what happen when your english ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) .55 for a 12 is realy small for a sub that big and perfect for m'y new set up,i Will sale m'y btl and m'y xcon 12 and order one bat 11,how loud your 12 is? I want loud and clean.Thanks for your help.
Can't go wrong with a HST.. They are bonkers for sealed woofers

I agree. Car audio in a boat is dumb. Most boat manufacturers would never do that in the first place. Last week; I've set-up a dj booth complete with a pa system in my canoe.
Whats wrong with a loud stereo on the water? You're very out of touch with trends in the boating community if you think manufacturers aren't offering stereo upgrades. Its not the brown note hitting panel flexing setups that cars have but nearly any family boat that is offered with a wake tower has a couple thousand dollars worth of audio options to accompany the tower.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bebitte3o

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bebitte3o
montreal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date